Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: JudyB

  1. Senior Member
    Lckychrmzz's Avatar
    Lckychrmzz is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,152
    #1

    Dance JudyB

    Advertisements
    So I was thinking that we should go here sometime... http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=14 Its the Leesburg Outlet mall and it looks like they have some really great stores.
  2. Account Closed
    JudyB's Avatar
    JudyB is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Feet on the ground
    Posts
    24,811
    #2
    I'm thinking we should too
    It looks all purdy outside and all
  3. Senior Member
    Lckychrmzz's Avatar
    Lckychrmzz is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,152
    #3
    It looks even better then the one in Williamsburg!! I know that my cousin said its fairly new too. Any time you wanna meet there let me know and I'm game to go.
  4. Account Closed
    JudyB's Avatar
    JudyB is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Feet on the ground
    Posts
    24,811
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lckychrmzz View Post
    It looks even better then the one in Williamsburg!! I know that my cousin said its fairly new too. Any time you wanna meet there let me know and I'm game to go.
    definitely after the holidays considering how I won't have a house until Jan 2nd and now my sisters impromptu wedding too

    ....I can see a destressing shopping trip in the future
    Ooooh...maybe a g2g shopping trip.. SoVA girls
  5. Cookie Queen
    Theresa's Avatar
    Theresa is offline
    Cookie Queen
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,191
    #5
    I'll be going there this year because I MUST go to the Williams-Sonoma outlet!
  6. Account Closed
    JudyB's Avatar
    JudyB is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Feet on the ground
    Posts
    24,811
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    I'll be going there this year because I MUST go to the Williams-Sonoma outlet!

    That is exactly where I want to go to
    I LOOOOVE Williams-Sonoma outlet
  7. Senior Member
    Lckychrmzz's Avatar
    Lckychrmzz is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,152
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyB View Post
    definitely after the holidays considering how I won't have a house until Jan 2nd and now my sisters impromptu wedding too

    ....I can see a destressing shopping trip in the future
    Ooooh...maybe a g2g shopping trip.. SoVA girls
    We might actually have money after the holidays too! We're still paying off Tommys stupid $3k computer and now his tuition assistance. It blows having half of the paycheck taken out! Why wont you have a house till Jan 2nd? You know (and Erika) that I am ALWAYS down for shopping. I'm available 7 days a week lol
  8. Senior Member
    Lckychrmzz's Avatar
    Lckychrmzz is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,152
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    I'll be going there this year because I MUST go to the Williams-Sonoma outlet!
    How did I miss that? I loooooooove their stuff but its soooo expensive.
  9. Senior Member
    Lckychrmzz's Avatar
    Lckychrmzz is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,152
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyB View Post
    That is exactly where I want to go to
    I LOOOOVE Williams-Sonoma outlet
    I am so all over that!
  10. Account Closed
    JudyB's Avatar
    JudyB is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Feet on the ground
    Posts
    24,811
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lckychrmzz View Post
    We might actually have money after the holidays too! We're still paying off Tommys stupid $3k computer and now his tuition assistance. It blows having half of the paycheck taken out! Why wont you have a house till Jan 2nd? You know (and Erika) that I am ALWAYS down for shopping. I'm available 7 days a week lol

    both sets of IL's are here until the 2nd of Jan
    First it's dh's mom and step dad and the day after they leave his dad, step mom and little sister will be here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •