Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: LckyChrmzz

1. ProudNavyWife23

LckyChrmzz

Advertisements
    Hi Stacey!! How are you doing?? How do you like Maryland?? I miss you and our crazy shopping trips. haha. I haven't found a new shopping partner yet.
    Last edited by ProudNavyWife23; 12-01-2007 at 07:57 PM. Reason: I can't spell!! AHHH!!
  2. Senior Member
    aaaww I miss shopping with you too. Belle, Tommy and I are doing good. We're TTCing and its frustrating me a LOT. I havent found a single friend or shopping buddy here. I swear the people in Cali were nicer then the people here. I have met ONE girl, shes the fiance of the guy Tommy carpools with. We went to their house last night for a party and she was the only one out for 20 people that even talked to me Then there was major drama and my husband was accused of spraying WD40 on some girls butt and he didnt do it and the girl made a scene and screamed at him in front of everyone. Tommy would NEVER do anything like that. It just made me realize how much I hate parties and drunk people and made me miss my friends. How are you?
  3. ProudNavyWife23
    Awww. I am so sorry that happend. All of us are doing good. Brian and I are TTC also and its frusterating. I mean we have been trying for almost 2 years now. I started reading a book recently called Taking Charge Of Your Fertility its supposed to help big time. So if it helps us I will definitly recommend it to you. I have like met one person out here and that is airmansgirlamy on this site. She is awesome I really like her. Thats about it though. I am doing a G2G on Sat. so hopefully I can make friends out of that also if not oh well. I will be content with the 2 friends I have. LOL. I am at work right now so I need to get back to doing things. Ohh PM me your address I am sending out Christmas cards hopefully soon and I want to send you one. =)
  4. Senior Member
    I have that book I use the software for charting too! Have you gone to a doc about it? If it takes us over a year I plan on going to the doctor here for assistance. Anything that helps! I have to wait until the 11th to test, I despise this wait!
  5. ProudNavyWife23
    Quote Originally Posted by Lckychrmzz View Post
    I have that book I use the software for charting too! Have you gone to a doc about it? If it takes us over a year I plan on going to the doctor here for assistance. Anything that helps! I have to wait until the 11th to test, I despise this wait!
    We haven't gone to a doc yet. We were thinking about it at the begining of 2008. I am hoping I get pregnant before the new year.