Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Rosebud*

1. I'm Only A Little Crazy
    I'm Only A Little Crazy

Rosebud*

Advertisements
    Here's a pic of my little asshat dog that I took tonight. What a life huh? Did I tell you about the trip he took to the pound today? The little asshat decided to take off right after I gave him a bath without his collar and someone ended up calling animal control. 8 hours and $60 later I got his little ass home. He's been on his best behavior since I got him home though lol

2. Senior Member
    Ohh... What a cute little weenie... all tuckered out from his adventure... I am sure...

I'm glad you restrained yourself though... OK, I am leaving now, give the thread back to the intended person...
  3. ~April~
    awww....he's cute! Glad that you were able to find him and get him back.
  4. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    bwahahahaa!! you know he had been plotting that adventure for a while!! I am soo glad he came home though. have you got him microchipped yet??

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

5. I'm Only A Little Crazy
    I'm Only A Little Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by rosebud* View Post
    bwahahahaa!! you know he had been plotting that adventure for a while!! I am soo glad he came home though. have you got him microchipped yet??
    OMG I was so pissed! And to have to pay to get him back...ya I wasn't happy. He has a vet appt on Friday and I'm getting the chip put in then. The people at the animal shelter said that they were sad that I came to get him because he was so cute. I told her that if he pulled that again that she could have him lol Let me tell you though after spending all day in the cage there, he was so glad to be back in the bed last night lol
  6. I'm Only A Little Crazy
    I'm Only A Little Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSGTsGirl1239 View Post
    Ohh... What a cute little weenie... all tuckered out from his adventure... I am sure...

I'm glad you restrained yourself though... OK, I am leaving now, give the thread back to the intended person...
    Oh I was furious! I was going out to the car to get something and when I opened the door he took off. He's being good today so far though
  7. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrskmw View Post
    OMG I was so pissed! And to have to pay to get him back...ya I wasn't happy. He has a vet appt on Friday and I'm getting the chip put in then. The people at the animal shelter said that they were sad that I came to get him because he was so cute. I told her that if he pulled that again that she could have him lol Let me tell you though after spending all day in the cage there, he was so glad to be back in the bed last night lol
    No kidding. I know Boris is like a weasel, he squeezes through any crack he can. ( luckily he doesn't stray from home too much. he is also a big ole scaredy cat. add the cost to his lists of what he owes.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.