1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

phantomlotta

Advertisements
    Did you get the candy yet?
  2. Senior Member
    Back in CA, and hoping to escape with DF soon
    Hey Berkley,

I haven't been home all day...working like mad over here at Pepsi. Will check when I get home in about an hour and a half and will let you know.

I'm SO EXCITED!

Seriously, these last few days I've been a bit just cuz things are looking up for me finally.

Oh, and I'm excited because this is my first ever Member-shout out!

I've been living life, and loving every trial.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomlotta View Post
    Hey Berkley,

I haven't been home all day...working like mad over here at Pepsi. Will check when I get home in about an hour and a half and will let you know.

I'm SO EXCITED!

Seriously, these last few days I've been a bit just cuz things are looking up for me finally.

Oh, and I'm excited because this is my first ever Member-shout out!
    LOL The first time I saw my name in MM I got all giddy and happy We're such nerds...LOL
    It should be there today or tommorrow I sent it priority since it had chocolate in it. I was going to add a card but I was rushed out the door and didn't get a chance I'm really sorry about that
    Awww I'm so glad things are startign to look up!!!
  4. Senior Member
    Yeah, me too. It's not been the easiest transition moving out to TN alone, and then DB and I breaking up, and the whole coming within an "inch" of being evicted because I wasn't working. It's just been hell and a half.

But, I'm working through it and it looks like things are settling down. It could still get rough (we'll see in about 2 months or so) but from where I'm standing right now, it's all good.

And, heck yes we're dorks! There's no other way to be!

Thanks for being so awesome.

5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, me too. It's not been the easiest transition moving out to TN alone, and then DB and I breaking up, and the whole coming within an "inch" of being evicted because I wasn't working. It's just been hell and a half.

But, I'm working through it and it looks like things are settling down. It could still get rough (we'll see in about 2 months or so) but from where I'm standing right now, it's all good.

And, heck yes we're dorks! There's no other way to be!

Thanks for being so awesome.
    Where in TN are you? I have family there
    I'm so glad that everything is working out for you!!!!
    LOL got that right! Dorks is the ONLY way to be
    Aww you're welcome You're pretty awesome too
  6. Senior Member
    I'm in Nashville, bout 20 minutes away from downtown. A little ghetto of an area, but I'm loving it (the area, not my neighbors).

Been here about 2 months now, and I am grateful for the struggle. It really helped me to see exactly who I was and what I could build from.

But to this day, 2 months after moving here, the only piece of furniture I own is my bed. I'm working on the rest.

7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm in Nashville, bout 20 minutes away from downtown. A little ghetto of an area, but I'm loving it (the area, not my neighbors).

Been here about 2 months now, and I am grateful for the struggle. It really helped me to see exactly who I was and what I could build from.

But to this day, 2 months after moving here, the only piece of furniture I own is my bed. I'm working on the rest.
    My inlaws are in Nashville! I'm not sure on exactly where tho they just moved literally JUST moved.
    That's an awesome outlook to have! I am a true believer that every struggle that while it sucks when are in it has the opportunity to teach you something and help you grow as a person it's just a matter of wether or not the person wants to grow or wallow..kwim.
    You'll get the rest I have no doubt on that! You seem very driven and you seem to have a really good head on you're shoulders!
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkley View Post
    My inlaws are in Nashville! I'm not sure on exactly where tho they just moved literally JUST moved.
    That's an awesome outlook to have! I am a true believer that every struggle that while it sucks when are in it has the opportunity to teach you something and help you grow as a person it's just a matter of wether or not the person wants to grow or wallow..kwim.
    You'll get the rest I have no doubt on that! You seem very driven and you seem to have a really good head on you're shoulders!
    Yeah, that "really good head" was hammered on after many many mistakes, trial & error, and learning from hitting rock bottom. I just seem to always do things the hard way. But I guess it's good cuz I can help others avoid some things I dealt with.

And I'm SO going couch shopping soon. I just need a way of getting the couch to my place... I'll figure it all out soon enough.

9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, that "really good head" was hammered on after many many mistakes, trial & error, and learning from hitting rock bottom. I just seem to always do things the hard way. But I guess it's good cuz I can help others avoid some things I dealt with.

And I'm SO going couch shopping soon. I just need a way of getting the couch to my place... I'll figure it all out soon enough.
    If I was closer I'd help ya!!!
    Speaking of which I'll be in TN sometime in Dec or March. Not sure which it's all up to finances.
  10. Senior Member
    Well whenever you do come down, we should try to meet up, even if for a few minutes. I'm going home for a few days in January, but that's about it.

Can't wait - leaving in 20 minutes, and will be home 20-30 mins after that (depending on traffic). And I may have candy!!