Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Debra

1. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish

Debra

Advertisements
    I don't think you were serious before but just incase I figured I'd bring it up. I'm thinking of going home maybe the middle of Feb to middle of April and I know in March it is spring break. Now I know you love your kids and everything but if you ever wanted to seriously go to HI for a week or so of Spring break and have someone watch them I'm sure my mom would love to have you. Just thought I'd ask because I'm sure you wouldn't mind getting away from them (as wonderful as they are) for a little while as a mini vacation. Money might be a problem though.
  2. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    Bump
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    hmmmmm I just might have to see if I can swing it! I need to see my MIL would be willing to come stay with them. I am supposed to be going to Alabama in May for a wedding so I will see if I'd be able to save the money or not! I will definately let you know, though! Thank you for the offer! I'd love to meet your family! I could also go see Brendan's godfather & his new wife in Pearl Harbor! WooHoo!

Now you made me all excited!
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed
  4. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    Hmmm well you can do that but uh my mom lives on Maui not on Oahu so that's where I will be most of the time. This time I will be the one driving around too lol I have no problem driving around Maui. I would take you everywhere and we would go swimming in lots of ponds and go to the beach hehe. Also warning my family is really loud and they talk a lot and about many many things but they are so much fun and welcoming.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    And you think I would have a problem with talking?! Are you thinking of the right person?
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed
  6. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    No no I don't mean you would have a problem with talking at all lol. Just saying they will talk about almost everything and sometimes talk about things you might not like lol. Infact last time I went home my mom, me, Joey and my younger sister were trying to figure out different ways we could use the word twat. Yea wouldn't do that around other people but around family yea we can be pretty funny lol. I don't think that will happen again though so don't worry.

Also I remember earlier on here people complaining about others being loud in restaurants (not classy ones just regular) and omg that is SO my family when we get into a conversation. I turn into a different person at home I swear.
  7. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    Oooh and I could also take you hiking up on Haleakala... or if you want get my mom to go up and we can make dry ice bombs. Those are so much fun... I have a video of where I would take you since I went there the last time I went home. The video is in my profile on here and it's of one of the dry ice bombs we made and the place to hike is in the background.

Oh I would have so much fun showing you around. Man I'm getting excited and you aren't even sure if you can go yet lol.