Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: MelissaMc424

  1. Senior Member
    Debra's Avatar
    Debra is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    20,671
    Blog Entries
    1
    #1

    MelissaMc424

    Advertisements
    Hey girl! I am seeing our fave doc tomorrow! Any messages for him? I know I will get a serious ass chewing for being so late on my appointment by about 6 months or so!
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

    https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed
  2. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    ImNoOliveOyl's Avatar
    ImNoOliveOyl is offline
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33,644
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Hey girl! I am seeing our fave doc tomorrow! Any messages for him? I know I will get a serious ass chewing for being so late on my appointment by about 6 months or so!
    Yeah, tell him I'm in San Diego now, and am highly disappointed that he didn't move with me.. Regardless of where we're at once G retires, I'll be going back to Doc, as will Camryn. I miss that dear sweet goofy man! Give him an extra hug from me..

    I cried when I filled out the record transfer form.
    I need to mail you some recent pics of Camryn and get you to take them to him.

    Oh, btw, do you happen to know the # for medical records on NSI? The idiots STILL have not forwarded Camryn's record to her new ped. Glenn's gonna chew a butt as soon as we get the number. We followed all their channels, and they blew us off apparently.

    Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need




  3. Senior Member
    Debra's Avatar
    Debra is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    20,671
    Blog Entries
    1
    #3
    I told you, he can NOT move to CA unless I am going, too! lol

    You definately need to send some pictures! I'm sure he'd love to have some new ones on the wall!

    I don't have the number right now but I can get it tomorrow. The guy from there is actually supposed to call me tomorrow. Wilford Hall has still not sent ours back here & they claim they never received them even though records here has the tracking code & shows they did arrive. We've got a bunch of new people at the clinic so we'll see how they do things. We've even got a new doc! I haven't been in to see her, yet! Though she does look like she handles kids more. She wears on the big stethoscopes with a stiffed giraffe or something hanging from it! Anyway, I will get the number for ya!
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

    https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed
  4. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    ImNoOliveOyl's Avatar
    ImNoOliveOyl is offline
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33,644
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I told you, he can NOT move to CA unless I am going, too! lol

    You definately need to send some pictures! I'm sure he'd love to have some new ones on the wall!

    I don't have the number right now but I can get it tomorrow. The guy from there is actually supposed to call me tomorrow. Wilford Hall has still not sent ours back here & they claim they never received them even though records here has the tracking code & shows they did arrive. We've got a bunch of new people at the clinic so we'll see how they do things. We've even got a new doc! I haven't been in to see her, yet! Though she does look like she handles kids more. She wears on the big stethoscopes with a stiffed giraffe or something hanging from it! Anyway, I will get the number for ya!

    TY! I'm so sick of the whole record issue. It was SO much easier back in the day when you signed for them and they were released to YOU.
    And if you'd just move out here, Doc could come too. You could drive him! Just get a place in MC.. we're gonna move up there if we get stuck here for sea.

    Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need




  5. Senior Member
    Debra's Avatar
    Debra is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    20,671
    Blog Entries
    1
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaMc424 View Post
    TY! I'm so sick of the whole record issue. It was SO much easier back in the day when you signed for them and they were released to YOU.
    And if you'd just move out here, Doc could come too. You could drive him! Just get a place in MC.. we're gonna move up there if we get stuck here for sea.
    I know the feeling! We were told today just to make new records. Yea fine but they won't make us new ones because they show they are at Wilford Hall & our records are already flagged!

    I wonder if his wife would mind?! It's not like he wouldn't be guaranteed to have patients just by our word of mouth alone! I'm sure he'd enjoy being around a more Navy-dense area anyway!
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

    https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed
  6. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    ImNoOliveOyl's Avatar
    ImNoOliveOyl is offline
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33,644
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I know the feeling! We were told today just to make new records. Yea fine but they won't make us new ones because they show they are at Wilford Hall & our records are already flagged!

    I wonder if his wife would mind?! It's not like he wouldn't be guaranteed to have patients just by our word of mouth alone! I'm sure he'd enjoy being around a more Navy-dense area anyway!
    He'd love that.. and she'd just have to accept it. LOL.. She'd grow to love SD! According to D, he got half of his patients from your referrals anyway..

    Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need




  7. Senior Member
    Debra's Avatar
    Debra is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    20,671
    Blog Entries
    1
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaMc424 View Post
    He'd love that.. and she'd just have to accept it. LOL.. She'd grow to love SD! According to D, he got half of his patients from your referrals anyway..
    Well if I already didn't have to pay anything, I'd request a frequent referral card! I referred you, my friend Heidi who was pg at the same time as you, Cat, 3 different neighbors, the new people in playgroup & many more! Maybe I should ask for him to pay for my move. I think that would about cover the patients he's received! lol

    Though I am guessing I should probably keep my mouth shut about referring people! Before too long, he'll have a year long wait-list!
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

    https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed
  8. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    ImNoOliveOyl's Avatar
    ImNoOliveOyl is offline
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33,644
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Well if I already didn't have to pay anything, I'd request a frequent referral card! I referred you, my friend Heidi who was pg at the same time as you, Cat, 3 different neighbors, the new people in playgroup & many more! Maybe I should ask for him to pay for my move. I think that would about cover the patients he's received! lol

    Though I am guessing I should probably keep my mouth shut about referring people! Before too long, he'll have a year long wait-list!
    Yeah, that was the worst.. I loved going to see him, but getting a Non-maternity appointment was a PITA. Thankfully here it's easy for both Cam and myself to get appointments.

    Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need




  9. Senior Member
    Debra's Avatar
    Debra is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    20,671
    Blog Entries
    1
    #9
    My neighbor Renee just got her 1st appointment. She had to wait 4 months! I assume that I get in in about a month because I have been a patient for so long plus my history.

    Do you remember Leticia that always booked the phone appointments? She started there right before I started seeing him. She no longer works there from what I am told! I know she didn't book my appointment or confirm it! I always liked her!
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

    https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed
  10. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    ImNoOliveOyl's Avatar
    ImNoOliveOyl is offline
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33,644
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    My neighbor Renee just got her 1st appointment. She had to wait 4 months! I assume that I get in in about a month because I have been a patient for so long plus my history.

    Do you remember Leticia that always booked the phone appointments? She started there right before I started seeing him. She no longer works there from what I am told! I know she didn't book my appointment or confirm it! I always liked her!
    That's crazy.. I always liked Cindy, his nurse. She was very sweet too! I'm sure you get in right away because of your history.. I'm lucky everything's normal, but it sucks having to call and remind them that I still hadn't been in and they needed to call HEB to refill my BC.

    Had any more drama lately?? My least fav. is moving soon isn't she?

    Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •