Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: jlbecker

1. sillygrl76

jlbecker

Advertisements
    You are my insiration. I am not great at running but I like it and have been practicing. I just made a running mix for my ipod and I am gonna shower and hit the gym. For now my goal is four miles in under forty minutes. Grrrr... kinda slow compared to you of course but I will continue to work at it. Keep the posts coming about your training, I love to hear about it
  2. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Quote Originally Posted by sillygrl76 View Post
    You are my insiration. I am not great at running but I like it and have been practicing. I just made a running mix for my ipod and I am gonna shower and hit the gym. For now my goal is four miles in under forty minutes. Grrrr... kinda slow compared to you of course but I will continue to work at it. Keep the posts coming about your training, I love to hear about it
    OMG! i'm so sorry, i never check member mail and i just found this browsing around!

hey girl, averaging 10 min. mile for an extended period is really good for a beginner runner! i'm glad i could inspire you! it was tough at first, but i LOVE it! how is your training going? i did my first half-marathon a couple fo weeks ago and it was great. makes you feel like you can do anything.