Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Just a question or 2

1. Senior Member

Blush Just a question or 2

Advertisements
    Ok i feel really dumb asking this. sorry.

1. Ever since i had my c-sections whenever i wanna do..doggystyle...it hurts to bad to do it. has anyone else ever had this problem or anything? i mean the dr's said that my insides and all are fine...but then i dont understand why it would be this way. it wasnt like this til after my 2nd c-section, and its been 16 months now.

2. I've thought about writing DF some sexy stories..but im afraid of feeling stupid and that he might think im weird or something. and that it might distract him too much. any advice on this?
  2. *Mrs. Bonney*
    *Mrs. Bonney*
    I had that problem after my first C-section. My scar tissue was inflamed. Talk to your Dr about it!
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra View Post
    Ok i feel really dumb asking this. sorry.

1. Ever since i had my c-sections whenever i wanna do..doggystyle...it hurts to bad to do it. has anyone else ever had this problem or anything? i mean the dr's said that my insides and all are fine...but then i dont understand why it would be this way. it wasnt like this til after my 2nd c-section, and its been 16 months now.

2. I've thought about writing DF some sexy stories..but im afraid of feeling stupid and that he might think im weird or something. and that it might distract him too much. any advice on this?

mine was like that to.. i always thought it was just how i bend.. but my daughter is 3 and my scar itches all the time!!

IN LOVE WITH MY COP!!
    You're the ice cream to my apple pie, the pizza to my jersey, and the Noah to my Notebook.
  4. Cherrish
    I never had that problem after my first or second C-section. I think its worth a trip or at least a phone call to your doctor.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    i havent had any issues and I have had 4 c-sections, well before the hernia problem. LOL
  6. smerf
    hmm..mine has been over 13 months now and i have some probs..but we just find a way to make it comf. in that position..sex stories..youll never know unless u try.
  7. schrodingerscat
    answering #2 (didn't have a c-section)

My husband loves getting dirty letters from me when he's deployed. The first one I ever sent was a surprise. He still talks about that one. I should have marked it "burn this after reading" but i took my chances. I would never email it. Could be scanned by the command. Plus, the hand written letters can go back to the rack with them for later enjoyment. (It's a long lonely deployment sometimes) I'd rather have him thinking of me then of something some guy just handed him on dvd. I sent a few pics with it but the letter itself was good enough. If you aren't comfortable with your writing there are plenty of erotic sites to get good ideas from. He'll eat it up. It'll let him know that you are thinking of him too. I'm sure that he thinks of you that way all of the time. He's a man.

Cheers

Shelli
  8. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

I haven't had that problem after 3 of them... I would talk to your doc.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.