Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: he's talking about Marriage!! hooray!!- Russell Crowe & Colin Farrell's love child

1. googlegirl

Cloud 9 he's talking about Marriage!! hooray!!- Russell Crowe & Colin Farrell's love child

Advertisements
    Yay! He's talking about marriage-- to me! He's thinking about the timing between his upcoming assignments for getting married-- hooray!! Personally, I wouldn't mind going to the JOP tomorrow- but he's always had his heart set on a big fantasy wedding-- that's really funny because he's such a manly man-- but he wants all the swords and everything-- I was looking at the mess dress uniform-- his clothes are probably going to be more expensive than my wedding dress. I can't wait for his orders to come out- his particular group likes to wait till the last minute- so anyway- he will be deployed and I will be planning a big wedding--

It's really starting to seem real now!! I guess I'll be able to negotiate for a good honeymoon, though!- and we're both scuba certified now!!!- and I got a passport! I am going to have a really fantastic dress- especially if I have to do a lot of planning!!

Still no ring though -- I think he really wants to do a proper proposal- so I can't talk about it too much with him until then-- and he likes surprises and to be sneaky-- so I have to be nice and sweet and loving esp. in public in case it's "the moment".

I don't feel comfortable posting his picture without his permission- & I'd think he'd say no-he's funny that way - you can see him in the photo in my sig but- imagine Russell Crowe & Colin Farrell having a love child- and that's what he looks like! My man is very sexy! I can't believe how lucky I am!!!-- the best part is that he's totally ga ga over me too!

Last edited by googlegirl; 09-12-2007 at 01:39 PM. Reason: they took that pic of Colin Farrell off!! - had to find a new one!
  2. TualaBear
    TualaBear
    Awww, that's great hun
    Freedom & Tina Our Blog: http://thebaptistas.blogspot.com/
    "To disagree with me is your human right. To argue with me just because you think you are right and want to see me wrong makes you legally retarded."
  3. googlegirl
    Yeah-- he's the best!! I'm so in love-- !!!!
  4. googlegirl
    I can't believe how fabulous things are going. The best part is he's really consistent. I don't know how he puts up with me and all of my crazy mood swings. This morning I was really wishing we didn't have to go in to work for an extra hour just to spend more time together. Sometimes the Army is a wicked mistress, though!
  5. turning heads since 1988 XD
    turning heads since 1988 XD
    Thats awesome news!

6. Senior Member
    Congratulations!!! Have fun planning everything.
    blinkies by Britt
  7. googlegirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber V View Post
    Congratulations!!! Have fun planning everything.
    Thanks!! I told him I may need to make some decisions in his absence and he'll just have to accept them-- like if I choose puke colored dresses he'll just have to like it-- then he goes "why would you choose puke colored?"
    I said "That may be the IT color by then."
  8. Senior Member
    Congrats!!!

9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    it would make my day if 'puke' were the in color for weddings.
    oh my god would i laugh if someone actually used it!