Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: MY dress....

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

MY dress....

Advertisements
    dh and i were the first one's out of our group of friends to get married. then, the second ones to actually have a ceremony and all that jazz just got married in august. i'm looking at pics they posted on the forum they made for the group, and i finally get to the picture of the bride...

and she has my exact same dress!!

i don't know why it upsets me, i know there are other people out there who have my dress...but come on...someone i was friends with... still don't understand why it upsets me, but it does.

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
  2. Senior Member
    Aww, you guys have the same great taste! Do you think she "copied" you or it's just a coincidence?

Was she at your wedding? Why didn't you go to hers?

Edited to add- I don't mean like why didn't you go if it was a money issue or schedule conflict... just have you guys been arguing or something?
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorieo View Post
    Aww, you guys have the same great taste! Do you think she "copied" you or it's just a coincidence?

Was she at your wedding? Why didn't you go to hers?
    yes, she was at my wedding. when we were all in our home town. i didn't make it to hers because now we're over 1000 miles away and we couldn't afford to go home for it. plus i believe dh was on one of his mini sea adventures with the ship.

and no, i don't think it was on purpose. i know it's just a coincidence...like i said, i don't know why it upsets me, and i'll probably only be upset over for the next 10 min, then i'll be over it. lol

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
  4. Senior Member
    Yeah... I'd probably be irked for 10 minutes then call her to laugh about it