Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I must be crazy!!! lol.........

1. annmarie

I must be crazy!!! lol.........

Advertisements
    Ok ......... a few days ago I believe I read a thread about nude pics, would you or not.......... well me and DB were talking on the phone last night and he asked for pics........... and I'm thinking he'll be gone a long time. I had taken some risky pics for him but not........ well you know. Sooooooooo today, I had off work, the kids were gone to school and my camera with a timer was staring me in the face. So I say to myself what would make my man so happy when he opens his e-mail.......... lol. Long story short I took the plunge.........and boy was it hard!!! it took me 2 hours to get 4 shots I would actually send him........lol. I sent them out immediately before I could chicken out and now I'm sitting here laughing at myself........ wondering If I'll look back and regret this...........so opinion time ladies, am I crazy and how many of you have done the same thing????
  2. As life is eternal, love is immortal.
    As life is eternal, love is immortal.
    LOL I do it all the time. In fact I just got done taking some pics for my DH. I have gotten so used to it now I don't even think twice about it. The hard part is coming up with new thing to take pics of beside the same ole.
    Siggy under construction!!!
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    It took me forever to send DH some too... I told him to enjoy em while they lasted b/c my post prego body def wont boost my confidence... LOL
  4. annmarie
    God I am so glad I found this site!!! You girls crack me up!!!
  5. Chadsgirl0922
    Yeah i posted a thread a few days ago about pics..It took me awhile to find the picures i wanted to send him..i think i took over a dozon..lol..he really liked them though...i was so nervous sending them..now he wants more
  6. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    i think it's great. i have never sent him risque photo over email, but i took alot before his deployment and sent them to him on a pic cd.
  7. Chadsgirl0922
    oh a failed to mention we were on im last night..he wanted me to get on the web cam.how did he put it and "show me some skin"..YEA i told him im sooo not ready to do that! lol..
  8. annmarie
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadsgirl0922 View Post
    Yeah i posted a thread a few days ago about pics..It took me awhile to find the picures i wanted to send him..i think i took over a dozon..lol..he really liked them though...i was so nervous sending them..now he wants more
    oh girl...... if you could have seen me trying to take those pics.........lmao......... it could have been a comedy show........ and in all but 4 pics you could this my fat or some bump i didn't know existed!!! lol........ I dont know how he'll react when he gets them....lol
  9. TualaBear
    TualaBear
    I do it plenty LMAO
    Freedom & Tina Our Blog: http://thebaptistas.blogspot.com/
    "To disagree with me is your human right. To argue with me just because you think you are right and want to see me wrong makes you legally retarded."
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eireann View Post
    The hard part is coming up with new thing to take pics of beside the same ole.
    I agree, before I moved out here to be with DH while he was in AIT I sent him quite a few and its hard to come up with new ideas.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast