Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Too perfect????

1. Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!

Too perfect????

Advertisements
    That's how I feel about my relationship with DB. It's too perfect, and I am afraid to completley let down my guard.

Like most here, my relationship with DB has been a whirlwind. It was like it's MEANT to be. Spent all our time together and fell fast and hard for one another. He always talks of how happy he'll be the day he can call me his fiance for real (if you don't recall, DB has not gotten the finalized divorce papers yet) and the day he'll be my husband. He can't wait until he can move DS and I to where he'll be stationed when he returns. He already considers himself "daddy" to DS. It's all just sooo perfect. Is it foolish of me to allow all of my eggs to stay in this basket.

Not sure why I'm feeling like this today???? I love him and I want all these things too. I think it's just the distance, and some days the distance makes me unsure?????
    May today there be peace within. May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be..
    May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance and to bask in the sun. It is there for each and everyone of you.-- St. Teresa

2. Lydia
    I can relate, My So and I just kind of clicked instantly, my heart picked him, I didn't My only advice is to try to keep things realistic, and step down from cloud nine once in awhile and take a real life look around. If you are really meant to be slowing things down won't make any difference! Congrats on finding happiness!
  3. It took awhile to see the beauty of just letting go
    It took awhile to see the beauty of just letting go
    I couldnt agree with you more. I seems like my DF is suffering from my past scars. I am just so scared of being hurt that I doubt everything, and I hate it

I guess it really is possible to meet someone that wont eff you over like so many times in the past.

I have so many fears in a relationship and he knows it. I let irrational thoughts go through my mind and none of it is even close to being true. I hate the way I think sometimes. Im always waiting for the bubble to burst.

Sorry, this thread kinda hit home tonight

We're from the country.. And we like it that way
  4. Senior Member
    every time i feel like i should be having doubts, i just have to push them out of my head because i know they aren't really worth it and something that feels so right couldn't be wrong. i agree with coming down from cloud 9 and making sure things are ok, but i'm also a strong believer in following your heart instead of your head so much. good luck!

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  5. MIA for awhile...
    MIA for awhile...
    Same thing happened with dh. Every single egg went into one basket. Scared the hell outta me.

Sometimes you gotta stop kicking and screaming and just go along with the ride.

Without taking chances and putting yourself out there.. life gets boring quick.
    Blame your man, not Myspace!!
    Simmy 2009. All rights reserved, copy it and you die.
    Bite me! PLEASE! I want to be a vampire