Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Am i alone on this?

1. karina

Duh Am i alone on this?

Advertisements
    Has anyone been cheated on by there SO and stayed with them? or am i alone on this? i'm starting to feel dumb about my descion but then i dont. I think its casue i have no one to talk about it to because i know everyone that cares about me would say give him the boot cause it hurt me, but thats not what i want so i was jsut wondering has anyone else been in this situation or someone who can help me through this stress? i mean i know he wants to be with me and his lesson was learned but is once a cheater always a cheater true? he quit drinking because of this incident but i dont know, i just need to talk i guess...
    -karina
  2. TualaBear
    TualaBear
    I know there are some girls on here that have stayed with their SO after hearing the news.
    Freedom & Tina Our Blog: http://thebaptistas.blogspot.com/
    "To disagree with me is your human right. To argue with me just because you think you are right and want to see me wrong makes you legally retarded."
  3. Senior Member
    ive never been cheated on, and i dont know how i would handle it if it were to happen to me. but, i do think it is very respectable, to the both of you, if he's sorry and you both want to make it work.
  4. Turtle2_6
    I have never been cheated on, but have had friend that where cheated on a staryed with their partners. Their relationship was never the same and the trust wasn't really all there...most of them broke up in the end
  5. Senior Member
    my hubby cheated on me when we were dating, and we are married now with not trust issues! if you need someone to talk to PM me
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I stayed with my ex even after he cheated on me numerous times. I AM not proud of myself for doing that to me . He blamed alcohol on why he did what he did. No buddy, alcohol did not make you unzip your pants

It is up to you if you want to stay in but is he willing to change? Are you willing to forgive him? The forgiveness DOES not come overnight. It takes a long long time and sometimes it doesn't show up.

I'm sorry you are going through this.
  7. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    I've never been cheated on and I think it's great if people are able to work it out after having that happen. I don't think I could do it if my DH cheated on me. I'd never be able to fully trust him again.
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    it would depend on the circumstances. if it was a habitual thing then hell no his ass is on the curb. if it was a one time thing, and certain circumstances were surrounding it and he's willing to get help and counseling and be at my beck and call constantly so i know where/when/who he's with and what he's doing then maybe
  9. Banned
    Banned
    My ex-cheated, and no I did not stay with him... He was way to much of a player....
  10. karina
    Quote Originally Posted by harrisonsdream View Post
    it would depend on the circumstances. if it was a habitual thing then hell no his ass is on the curb. if it was a one time thing, and certain circumstances were surrounding it and he's willing to get help and counseling and be at my beck and call constantly so i know where/when/who he's with and what he's doing then maybe
    ya that is deff how it is working out. i tell him that to start earning his trust back he has to prove to me and find a way to do it but if i call him and he doesnt answer he better text me back and tell me his is on duty or call me back. and i told him telling me he is going to call and doesnt untill an hour later is a no no... so i feel in that sense i am making him pay but he isn't even complaining he jsut does what i say which is good but im start to relx on him a little bit but not too much. and the circumstances ... he was with the crewfrom the station and they were actually encouraging him that it was ok and when he's drunk well ya. but i hate every one of them and i wish that when i fly up to see him i could give them all my piece of mind but i know it would do no good.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast