Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Something special for dh

1. maddie967

Question Something special for dh

Advertisements
    I would like to do something for dh when he gets home from work to let him know how much I appreciate him. If it were for me, I'd want flowers or a special candle lit massage, but I can't really think of anything that a GUY would like. Any ideas for inexpensive, yet thoughtful, male-oriented surprises?
  2. C'swife
    I'd say to have a nice dinner ready for him when he gets home, maybe you could be cooking naked or naked under an apron, or dress yourself up in something sexy, you know that type of stuff, men love food and sex. My husband also enjoys getting flowers though so I guess everyone is different. Oh and there is a such thing as manly flowers, for our anniversary I got my husband birds of paradise and some other tropical "manly" flowers, he loved them!
  3. maddie967
    Those are all really great ideas, but I already cook dinner every night and walk around naked half the time anyway lol! Thanks though
  4. C'swife
    hmmmm... What about buying him a nice gift, having it wrapped, and handing it to him as he walks in the door? I know gifts always make me feel apreciated and happy
  5. Senior Member
    maybe fix his favorite dinner, guys like massages too, so maybe a nice massage after dinner

6. C'swife
    make a scrapbook for him of his military career or of pictures of the both of you, maybe tickets to a concert or sports event he is interested in ?
  7. Turtle2_6
    I have found that most guys like flowers. My DB loves flowers so I don't think it would be to out there to get him flowers. Ummm... Does he like sweets? You can get him his favorite dessert for after dinner. Or get a festive bag, deocorate it in his favorite colors, and fill it with some special treats...

eeks... i have no clue
  8. *Mrs. Bonney*
    *Mrs. Bonney*
    As Ive heard Troublemaker say...."steak and a blowjob"
  9. Turtle2_6
    Quote Originally Posted by *Crystal* View Post
    As Ive heard Troublemaker say...."steak and a blowjob"

haha I don't think any man would complain to that
  10. God Bless the USA
    God Bless the USA
    Blog Entries
    One year I bought a ton of helium balloons and a huge welcome home sign and decorated the foyer for him.
    He loved it.
    I'm Sara
    'Blessed is the man that maketh the Lord his trust'
    Psalm 40:4
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Joy of the Lord is my Strength
    Dear GOD, I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool!

-Eugene
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast