Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deprived lol....

1. foreverurz23

Shock Deprived lol....

Advertisements
    I know this may a very different question and a lil personal. But as alot of you know, this is my first deployment. i'm looking at my DB being away for 6-7 months coming home around spring, and then getting deployed again for another 6-7 months until october if everything goes as planned. How do you all go with being so sexualy deprived for so long? are there tricks to the trade or any advice or do you just shut yourselves down sexualy all together?
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    toys girlfriend...toys.
  3. Senior Member
    I joke about this all the time! Seriously though, I thought it would be a lot harder than it is. I love sex...and I wasn't one to do without before he came along. I think about DF all the time...and I fantasize about what we'll do when he gets home, that's for sure! But basically, if I feel the need....well, I just do "it" myself. But really...going without has been a lot easier than I ever thought possible! I have about three more months to go....so I'll let you know if those last couple of months get bad....LOL!
  4. kristyw94
    Two words....pocket rocket! That's all you need to get by. Get a good one, not a cheapy. No one is around to see you, so there should be no embarrassment. And you can learn a lot about yourself that you can later share with your man.
  5. foreverurz23
    lol, i have a pretty good one, and ive been learning new things all the time...lol. I really do think that this kinda stuff is what vibrating good times were made for. but i'm only 2 months into this, my curiousity lies in the frustration a head of me, i'm still young and at my peak, i know i'll oventually get used to it, but it sucks!
  6. deployment #2: 1 month down!
    deployment #2: 1 month down!
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorWife2B0620 View Post
    toys girlfriend...toys.
    haha. Very well said Ashley! Seriously that's the only thing you really can do.
  7. Jessi
    I feel so bad...i'm a cold turkey girl...i never "helped myself" before i met db, so i didn't figure i'd start after i met him...it gets hard believe you me, but i dunno i'm sure in these last few weeks i'll be desperate...coz i'm feelin it now
  8. maddie967
    Definitely find a good toy store. They have some online if you would rather not do it in person.
  9. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorWife2B0620 View Post
    toys girlfriend...toys.
  10. Del
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    solve problems with a little time and lots of vodka
    I'm a shut down girl. It works for me. I hibernate while he's gone and come out well rested and hungry for when he gets back. How's that for a metaphor!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast