Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i got a letter today

1. lamperz

i got a letter today

Advertisements
    and he said that he was chosen for presidential honor gaurd, but because his job is on the resticted list, he doesn't know if he will be able to do it. if he doesn't get the gaurd thing, he will be put into 1 of 3 ratings : AE, ATO, ot ATI and the ATI is the only one with an a-school in florida. he said he doesn't get leave until after a-school and he is freaking out. he won't be able to see me for 6 months if he gets stationed in chicago and he won't find out until somtime between the 20th to the 30th of august. so as a result of him finding out all this information, he wants to get married liberty weekend. i'm freaking out. he says that way i can move with him and finish off school where ever he is. aparently his job is undermanned and he might get stationed overseas. he says that we can have my dream wedding later and we just need the paper asap that way i can move with him. he says he doesn't want to pressure me but i'm definitely feeling pressure. he said that the other ******* (last name) there is an "advanced version" of him, with a 17 y/o wife and baby. he said, i'll pass on the baby but the 17 y/o wife i can deal with. XD

i sent him my senior picture proofs and he said that i was so beautiful. he said that all the other guys are like "i'd like to get a piece of that" when they see a girl and he's like "that i ain't shit. i got a girl that'll blow her outta the water." he said that he get's teary eyed when he thinks of how beautiful i am, but he found a remedy for that. he thinks of all the dirty stuff we've done and instead of getting all teary, he has to think about NOT getting a hard on. XD

he said he has to write a 500 word essay for asking someone to pass the salt in the galley. XD he picked me a flower while they were in formation and everyone was like "the rdc's are going to kill you" and he said "this is the only pretty thing around here. i've got to send it to my girl." he said they all respect him now. he also cut off a piece of his towel and rubbed his deodorant on it. i have to say, that's areally horrible towel. it's like a t-shirt. XD he says he has shooting this week and pictures, next week is gas chamber week, the week after is battlestations, and then it's graduation!! WOO!

ladies, i'm freaking out about the getting married liberty weekend. i can't move in with him. not right now. i've got to finish highschool and get settled in at college and start on my way to becoming a pharmacist. i want to go to JU and he could ask to be station in nas jax right? i just want to wait, and i'm scared he won't understand....

advice?
  2. lamperz
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    -
  4. lamperz
    okay i really need some advice. not just a "good for you."
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by lamperz View Post
    okay i really need some advice. not just a "good for you."
    excuse me for sharing in the joy of getting a letter
  6. lamperz
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pebbles~ View Post
    excuse me for sharing in the joy of getting a letter
    i'm not trying to be mean. i'm sorry it seemed like that. i'm just really flipping out and the one time i would really like some feedback, no one is there. =/
  7. Wagz
    If your not ready dont let him rush you because that will only be bad in the long run just my 2 cents
  8. loveing life <3
    loveing life <3
    Blog Entries
    just let him know that your not ready to get married yet because you dont want to have to change schools and you want to get some collage in first befor you move in he should understand that your no quite ready yet and from the sounds of him from what he wrote you he dosent seem like a guy that would get angry about that sorta thing it sounds like he really loves you, my DF and I dont live togeather yet because i want to get some collage set up first,and even if you do move with him you dont have to be married right away, you dont have to be married to live with him, you just have to be married to get base housing, you can get an apartment off base and everything, sure money will be a bit tighter but atleat yor togeather, also he can ask to be stationed in florida but usually thay only let them pick orders if they have been top of there classes all through "A" school and even thats not a guarentee that he'll get too, so i hope this helps you out
  9. AheeOo, Killer Tofu!
    AheeOo, Killer Tofu!
    Blog Entries
    awww chickie im going to PM you instead
    You don't choose your family...they are God's gift to you
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Honestly is this for real.... Your 17 if you get married you still have to get your parents ok... My advice is live a little before you jump in head first!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast