Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weddings....

1. MoMo

Love Weddings....

Advertisements
    How much did ur wedding cost? I'm alreay married but we havent had the ceremony yet and I'm from Brasil and there the parents of the bride dont pay for the wedding and I don't know yet if my parents will pay for mine...I just wanted to know if it would b something that me and DH could possibly pull off
  2. Senior Member
    Our wedding was very low cost. We got married at Christmas time so the church was already decorated, all we did was rent some tall hurricane lamps for the center aisle. As far as the reception goes, the place provided all the tables and tableclothes/napkins, so we bought christmas tinsil and put it on the tables in teh center (they were round tables). Then we borrowed some glass bowls from a friend and put some of those smooth glass rocks in them and a tealight candle. It was very simple and looked fantastic!

3. MoMo
    That's a good idea I dont want to spend all of our money for a wedding but I do want it to look nice
  4. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    DH and I got married in a court house so I wont be much help. I hope you can have a beautiful ceremony without spending too much money.
  5. MoMo
    Me too and we got married in a court house too but everyone wants us to have a ceremony and I want one too I just dont want to go bankrupt doing it
  6. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    Quote Originally Posted by MoMo View Post
    Me too and we got married in a court house too but everyone wants us to have a ceremony and I want one too I just dont want to go bankrupt doing it
    See I'm a cheapo and I don't want a bigger wedding it's just too much money for me hehe. If someone wants me to have a bigger one then THEY can pay for it. I figure both our parents were there and some of our siblings so I'm fine with it. I'm bummed my other sisters couldn't go and feel bad for not inviting my dad but I still rather save my money than have another one. I know a few ladies have done some really nice cheaper weddings on here so I'm sure you will find a way to do it without going bankrupt.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    b/w 10 and 12k including everything the hotel, dress, etc etc
  8. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    I would say about $4000
  9. MoMo
    4,000 would be nice we could definitely do that I just hope that my parents help a little..did u guys pay for it yourselves?
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i paid for part of it myself but between his parents and my grandma the wedding was taken care of
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast