Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: When did you know...

1. Spoiled Wifey and Mommy
    Spoiled Wifey and Mommy

Love When did you know...

Advertisements
    that you loved dh, db, df, so????

We met on Sunday. Said hi and thats about it. My mom told him I was having procedures done on my back on Tue. That night *tuesday* I wanted out of the house so we went to the track. my bro went by and asked him to come with us. he didnt come but while my bro was talking to him, he asked how I was doing since I had had the procedure done that day! I was mesmerized by the fact he remembered and knew I loved him from that moment on.... 2 days later I talked to him for the firt time, and 5 days later was our first kiss. So basically before I even said more than "hi, how are you" I was in love
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StecksLover View Post
    that you loved dh, db, df, so????

We met on Sunday. Said hi and thats about it. My mom told him I was having procedures done on my back on Tue. That night *tuesday* I wanted out of the house so we went to the track. my bro went by and asked him to come with us. he didnt come but while my bro was talking to him, he asked how I was doing since I had had the procedure done that day! I was mesmerized by the fact he remembered and knew I loved him from that moment on.... 2 days later I talked to him for the firt time, and 5 days later was our first kiss. So basically before I even said more than "hi, how are you" I was in love
    That is sweet.

For me it was probably at about the 6 month mark in our relationship. I went to see my grandparents for the summer. I could not wait to be back with him. It just all of a sudden hit me that I really loved him.
    blinkies by Britt
  3. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    i knew it after we had a summer fling together, and 4 years later i still couldn't get him out of my head. i had compared every guy afterwards to him. i just had to call and find out what he was up to. i knew the fact that i hadn't seen him in a couple of years and yet had to take a cold shower after leaving him a message meant something.....
  4. Banned
    Banned
    I knew at about 5 months, when we were spending a weekend in a cabin on the Shenandoah River and I couldn't drink any wine because I was on antibiotics. He went to the store and picked up some "sparkling grape" and we drank that while hanging out in the jacuzzi in the rain.

And the day I knew I could actually marry and spend the rest of my life was on Thanksgiving. I was working at Bass Pro Shops and had worked all morning, got home around 1pm fully expecting to have to clean and cook before our company arrived that evening. I walked in and he had already done EVERYTHING. The entire Thanksgiving feast, to include deep fried turkey, was DONE (or at least prepared and ready to be popped into the oven) and the house was spotless
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by goldilockz View Post
    And the day I knew I could actually marry and spend the rest of my life was on Thanksgiving. I was working at Bass Pro Shops and had worked all morning, got home around 1pm fully expecting to have to clean and cook before our company arrived that evening. I walked in and he had already done EVERYTHING. The entire Thanksgiving feast, to include deep fried turkey, was DONE (or at least prepared and ready to be popped into the oven) and the house was spotless

My fil lives for Bass Pro Shop

What a cute story!
  6. Psych Student by Day..
    Psych Student by Day..
    I just knew!

Thank you for my siggy Stacey!
    He's home from Iraq!
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Pebbles~ View Post
    My fil lives for Bass Pro Shop

What a cute story!
    I worked at the gun counter, no less!

I that story. I walked in and looked around and thought "Yep, gonna marry that boy"
  8. You may call me "Lippy"
    You may call me "Lippy"
    When I came home from my first business trip and the clothes were washed and folded, he was sitting on the couch on the computer. He gave me a kiss, took my suitcase, and said "Hun, you really do need a better vacuum cleaner." He had cleaned the whole apartment and bought me a present that was sitting on my bed!!!

Yup, love love love that guy!
    I would like to be with my for a while but thats what made me so tired in the first place!
  9. His Buttafli
    His Buttafli
    When I saw him for the first time and I looked into those mysterious eyes; I knew I was going to love him for the rest of my life.
  10. I love my Boys!
    I love my Boys!
    the first time I kissed him.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast