Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just curious

1. proudnavygf18

Sad just curious

Advertisements
    I have been feeling really depressed lately and I think most of it is caused by me being away from my fiancee and I feel very lonely, I wish I had some navy gfs or wifes that I could hang out with in person, someone to understand what I'm going through, you know??? Does anyone ever feel so depressed that they just don't want to do anything but lay in bed and watch tv???? I just want my hunny back already.....
  2. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    Been there done that. it's hard when you don't have anyone in your similar situation around you. where are you located?

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

3. proudnavygf18

well

I'm in San Antonio, TX...and you????
  4. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    Katy, Texas.. practically neighbors.. lol

I will miss you SOS...

5. celise
    Yes.. I still get like that at times. This is a great place to be, because everyone understands what you are going through. Where are you located at, maybe you can post and see if there are other girls on here in your location.. I wouldnt be surprised! PM me if you need anything, we all have been there.. It sucks, girl. Good luck and just stay strong, thats all you can do. We all deserve those nights curled up in the bed with a pint of icecream, LifeTime and our pj's on..
  6. proudnavygf18

awww

well thanks you guys are great!!! do yall have yahoo messenger???? or something
  7. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    I do.. if you want my sn just pm me and i will send it to you.

I will miss you SOS...

8. Senior Member
    I use to get that way when DB and I first went to different colleges (before he joined the navy)You just need to get yourself up and find something you enjoy doing that takes your mind of being alone. It is ok to have bad days though. I know it is hard not having anyone around to talk to but if you ever want to chat feel free to PM me.

9. proudnavygf18

Sad yeah

I think the hard part is just not being able to talk to anyone about this , expecially my parents wow , they have no idea what its like . When I am with my man , I can talk to him about everything so thats why its so hard, when he is gone for this long of time.
  10. Senior Member
    He is now at Cherry Point, NC but im still in PA :(
    omg YES i know exactly how you feel. i swear i never ever feel like getting up in the morning, but i do it because i have to go to work and continue living my life. and i know that Kevin, and im sure all of your men, would rather you go on and continue living your life instead of moping around because they dont want us to be sad... but i cant help it! i would rather just sleep all day, and thats sad. i havent gone out in a whiiiiile either because i just dont FEEL like it ya know? its definitely very bittersweet... we met the love of our lives and yet we cant be with them
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast