Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: Is it ok to talk about your sex life.

  1. cubanitaqt
    Guest
    cubanitaqt's Avatar
    Guest
    #1

    Is it ok to talk about your sex life.

    Advertisements
    Do people find it ok to talk about what happenin "under the covers"
  2. ~rain~
    Guest
    ~rain~'s Avatar
    Guest
    #2
    I think its depends on who you are talking to about it. Like me and my friends sit around n talk about things but I wouldnt juss have a sex conversation with anybody
    Last edited by ~rain~; 06-27-2007 at 06:30 PM. Reason: left out the word depends lol
  3. Account Closed
    Pebbles's Avatar
    Pebbles is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    24,986
    #3
    It's OK for some but for me, that's beyond too personal. Only my hubs gets to hear about it .
  4. aka Mrs Gibberish
    =Mrs.AiNokeA='s Avatar
    =Mrs.AiNokeA= is offline
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    28,491
    #4
    I think it depends who your talking to but for me I usually keep it to myself. I wouldn't like it if my DH said everything about our sex life... some things ok but to talk about everything isn't right to me. But I don't care if other people do it cuz it doesn't bother me.
  5. cubanitaqt
    Guest
    cubanitaqt's Avatar
    Guest
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey View Post
    I think it depends who your talking to but for me I usually keep it to myself. I wouldn't like it if my DH said everything about our sex life... some things ok but to talk about everything isn't right to me. But I don't care if other people do it cuz it doesn't bother me.
    this is true it depends who your talking to it about. He can say what he please as long as he doesnt go into it or anything. I know though that he does like me speaking about it.
  6. Gained a child but lost my sanity!
    princessgwynn's Avatar
    princessgwynn is offline
    Gained a child but lost my sanity!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Somewhere I would rather not be :(
    Posts
    11,424
    #6
    I talk to a few very close friends about it, particullarly the girls who have been my best friends for 15 years, but HIS MOM keeps trying to ask me about it & that just really creeps me out!!
  7. cubanitaqt
    Guest
    cubanitaqt's Avatar
    Guest
    #7

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by princessgwynn View Post
    I talk to a few very close friends about it, particullarly the girls who have been my best friends for 15 years, but HIS MOM keeps trying to ask me about it & that just really creeps me out!!
    Ok now that is creppy
  8. Bex
    Banned
    Bex's Avatar
    Bex is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    san diego, ca
    Posts
    30,189
    #8
    i keep the details of my sex life offline.

    it's one thing to say "my hubby's not getting any" or "i have a high sex drive because i'm pregnant"

    but i wouldn't share every time we DTD or how it felt... or how horny i am... or specifics of my personal sexcapades... KWIM?
  9. world~of~mirth
    Guest
    world~of~mirth's Avatar
    Guest
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by troublemaker View Post
    i keep the details of my sex life offline.

    it's one thing to say "my hubby's not getting any" or "i have a high sex drive because i'm pregnant"

    but i wouldn't share every time we DTD or how it felt... or how horny i am... or specifics of my personal sexcapades... KWIM?
  10. Gained a child but lost my sanity!
    princessgwynn's Avatar
    princessgwynn is offline
    Gained a child but lost my sanity!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Somewhere I would rather not be :(
    Posts
    11,424
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by cubanitaqt View Post
    Ok now that is creppy
    No kidding- she is great but really, the woman is crazy
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •