• Other, never, whatever.

3 9.38%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: L is for the way you Look at me

1. Moderator
    Lv. Percent
    6.46%

Advertisements
    Erm... under six months, but I don't remember it. I was on a morphine drip and he sat up all night pushing the button every fifteen minutes so I wouldn't wake up from the pain. Apparently I deliriously told him I loved him. I mean, I could have been talking to the morphine drip too, but I did love him at that point so it could go either way. I didn't say it again until he said it to me for the first time, around 10 months.
  2. "...now do Classical Gas"
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Lv. Percent
    25.34%
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSisterWife View Post
    Erm... under six months, but I don't remember it. I was on a morphine drip and he sat up all night pushing the button every fifteen minutes so I wouldn't wake up from the pain. Apparently I deliriously told him I loved him. I mean, I could have been talking to the morphine drip too, but I did love him at that point so it could go either way. I didn't say it again until he said it to me for the first time, around 10 months.
    “I love you, beautiful drug dispenser...everything feels okay when you’re here...”

There. That covers both options

What on earth had you done to yourself to make them put you on the heavy-duty morphine?
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  3. Moderator
    Lv. Percent
    6.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Matchbox View Post
    “I love you, beautiful drug dispenser...everything feels okay when you’re here...”

There. That covers both options

What on earth had you done to yourself to make them put you on the heavy-duty morphine?
    I had my gallbladder removed, and the surgeon severed a bile duct and didn't notice. Closed me up with it slowly leaking bile into my chest cavity and sent me home. Woke up after a nap with the most intense chest pain I could ever imagine. I absolutely believed I was dying. It was the worst pain I have ever experienced, and I have had a C-section not fully numb. It made me incapable of breathing regularly, it was so severe. I spent 11 days in the hospital. DH (boyfriend, then) was with me every minute he didn't have to be at work. Sat up at night to push the drip button for me for the four-ish nights I had it in. That was when my mom decided I could marry him (she didn't tell me that until later ). She was suuuuuuuuuuper protective and wary of my love interests after my abusive first husband, so this was really the fortunate circumstance that helped her accept him.
  4. Senior Member
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%
    We waited a month
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  5. "...now do Classical Gas"
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Lv. Percent
    25.34%
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSisterWife View Post
    I had my gallbladder removed, and the surgeon severed a bile duct and didn't notice. Closed me up with it slowly leaking bile into my chest cavity and sent me home. Woke up after a nap with the most intense chest pain I could ever imagine. I absolutely believed I was dying. It was the worst pain I have ever experienced, and I have had a C-section not fully numb. It made me incapable of breathing regularly, it was so severe. I spent 11 days in the hospital. DH (boyfriend, then) was with me every minute he didn't have to be at work. Sat up at night to push the drip button for me for the four-ish nights I had it in. That was when my mom decided I could marry him (she didn't tell me that until later ). She was suuuuuuuuuuper protective and wary of my love interests after my abusive first husband, so this was really the fortunate circumstance that helped her accept him.
    ...marry him. I don’t care that you’ve already done it. Marry him again.
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  6. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Lv. Percent
    96.39%
    Right around 6 months in, but apparently I can't keep any secrets because somehow he could tell how I was feeling around 4.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345