Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't have enough posts for Pillow Talk sooo I'm posting this here. Ha.

1. Regular Member

Don't have enough posts for Pillow Talk sooo I'm posting this here. Ha.

Advertisements
    Haven't had sex for months and months because of the deployment.

Finally found out when he'll be home after a very long wait with lots of delays and the homecoming date being pushed later and later and later.

Naturally, he'll be home on the first day of my next period.

Why in the fuck did it work out this way!!!!!
  2. Senior Member
    OMG Z ... I'm sorry. I swear it always ... always happens.
  3. Regular Member
    Fortunately he's down anyway but I don't think any healthy male would say no to sex (even nasty bloody sex) after spending the better part of a year being celibate

I just hate how it kills all spontaneity, I feel gross afterwards, and we always have to shower. I mean, nothing wrong with showering, it's just a gross reason to have to do it!!! Fortunately he gets leave shortly after and by then it will be over with but just, ugh... the timing.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ziah View Post
    Fortunately he's down anyway but I don't think any healthy male would say no to sex (even nasty bloody sex) after spending the better part of a year being celibate

I just hate how it kills all spontaneity, I feel gross afterwards, and we always have to shower. I mean, nothing wrong with showering, it's just a gross reason to have to do it!!! Fortunately he gets leave shortly after and by then it will be over with but just, ugh... the timing.
    I know.... the one thing I can tell you, for me at least, sex has never been any concern of ours. That part of life always falls right back into a nice rhythm.

5. Senior Member
    Just go for it.
  6. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina22LE View Post
    Just go for it.
    I ended up having quite a bit of spare room in my bag, so I guess I'll be using the space to pack a nice black towel
  7. Senior Member
    Shower sex!
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ziah View Post
    I ended up having quite a bit of spare room in my bag, so I guess I'll be using the space to pack a nice black towel
    Do you bleed pretty heavily? After the first day of my period I bleed pretty lightly so it usually isn't a problem for us. I don't think your guy will mind and you two can just take a nice shower together after.

I also hate that it ruins the spontaneity. Have to plan ahead and go to the bathroom or suffer the embarrassment of whipping out a nasty tampon
  9. Senior Member
    Dh would have to wait. It is disgusting to me. But if you don't care go for it.
  10. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina22LE View Post
    Do you bleed pretty heavily? After the first day of my period I bleed pretty lightly so it usually isn't a problem for us. I don't think your guy will mind and you two can just take a nice shower together after.

I also hate that it ruins the spontaneity. Have to plan ahead and go to the bathroom or suffer the embarrassment of whipping out a nasty tampon
    My second day is literally like the Shining, you know, the scene where the blood comes pouring through the doors? I have the copper IUD, which makes for a pretty heavy period. This is actually going to be the second time our plans have been sabotaged by my period and the first time it happened I noticed that once we started going at it, things sort of lightened up for the duration of the fun - so I'm hoping that happens again.

Whipping out the tampon is the worst. There is no way to be casual or cool about it. Fortunately he's pretty chill and has never acted grossed out or insensitive about these things, he's the best <3
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast