Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Halp...I need ideas

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

Halp...I need ideas

Advertisements
    So DH is on his way back today for a few weeks, he's been away at school and I havent seen him in a few weeks. Our 4year anniversary of being married is August 3rd and I want to do something special but I just cant think of anything good! It will be out last anni or big holiday here in Jacksonville. We were going to go to Disney but now I'm not really wanting to go I'm not a fan of amusement parks really (crazy,I know). I'm willing to spend like 600ish if need be

halp me think of ideas!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I wish I had some ideas. I'm horrible at this stuff.

For birthdays and anniversaries, DH will have such sweet, romantic things planned and then I'm like "You like food... I'm going to take you out to a restaurant you like since you like their food. Yeah. Food."

FaceSpace
    Instagramy Goodness

AmandaA is my wifey-cakes ~ katebugg07 is my mistress

3. Senior Member
    GO TO THE AMELIA ISLAND PLANTATION!!

Florida Resorts | Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort | Omni Hotels & Resorts

DH and I did this for our Anniversary and it was FANTASTIC. My favorite vacation in a long time and it was only a few miles from home. Totally worth the price to stay in the hotel IMO.

Have you ever been to Disney? If not you should totally go. Even if you don't like amusement parks... Disney is different and totally worth it.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

DH and I are so predictable. We love anything to do with a weekend away and a couple's massage So maybe that? Sorry that's not very exciting!
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyPT View Post
    DH and I are so predictable. We love anything to do with a weekend away and a couple's massage So maybe that? Sorry that's not very exciting!

We actually agreed to a spa day the other day!! He said he'd even get his toes did..He needs it bad busted ass feet if you ask me
  6. -----<3-----
    -----<3-----

I would get something custom made. I'm having custom Legend of Zelda towels made for DH this year for his gym bag. I'm pretty sure he's going to go crazy when he sees them.