Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Better Late Than Never

1. Senior Member

Better Late Than Never

Advertisements
    So DB and I celebrated Valentines Day this past weekend. He was in Cali for the actual day and came back the 16th. Which was actually the best Valentines Day present ever lol But we decided to celebrate this past weekend anyway.

When he got to my house Thursday night (he had a 72) he had a bouquet of roses!!!

I know its silly but I have never had a guy bring me flowers so it was kind of the most thoughtful gift to me. He even said I was going to get you your favorite flowers but they didn't have lillies at the store. I was surprised he had even remembered my favorite haha

That wasn't the end of the fantastic weekend but it was definitely my favorite part. I fall more and more in love with DB everyday and when he does things like this...

Okay I am done being all schoolgirl in love.
    I am off to figure out how to keep roses alive
  2. Regular Member
    Aww that's so cute! <3
  3. Regular Member
    Awwww! That's so romantic! I celebrated my V-Day with DB two weeks after the 14th haha. It was kind of nicer that way cause it felt like all the special-ness was happening for no reason and made it a little bit more special I was also surprised when I found out DB remembered my favorite flower. Isn't that a nice feeling?!?! Congrats on the flowers. I actually gave up on keeping mine alive and dried/pressed them between some books so I could keep them forever!! (the mushy, romantic that I am....hahaha)
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali_ View Post
    Awwww! That's so romantic! I celebrated my V-Day with DB two weeks after the 14th haha. It was kind of nicer that way cause it felt like all the special-ness was happening for no reason and made it a little bit more special I was also surprised when I found out DB remembered my favorite flower. Isn't that a nice feeling?!?! Congrats on the flowers. I actually gave up on keeping mine alive and dried/pressed them between some books so I could keep them forever!! (the mushy, romantic that I am....hahaha)
    Haha I agree it did make it more special that it wasn't the actual weekend. And it was the best feeling for him to remember. Hmmm I will have to do that with mine so I can keep the flowers.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    that' adorable. Glad you enjoyed your time together!