Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: My boyfriend disappeared since Friday WTF!

1. Regular Member

My boyfriend disappeared since Friday WTF!

Advertisements
    I don't know what the fuck happened. It was fine last week and he sent me a morning text on Friday and since then poof he disappeared and haven't talked to him since. I did text him saying I needed to ask him something before he disappeared. His phone's been off and that is his only phone and phone line, he doesn't have a landline number or other phones. He hasn't been online on FB or Skype either and he didn't read my FB message either. Him and his family members are still on my FB friends list and so is he. His friend accepted my friend request and I asked him if my boyfriend asked him to play League of Legends together because we were supposed to all play together. No answer from him either. It's like he just "died" and nobody knows about it. I'm worried something happened to him and I'm also worried that he's avoiding me on purpose. I'm pretty sure he's not cheating on me either.

We're actually long distance and he lives 6 hours driving distance apart. He just came to saw me last weekend and was still really affectionate. I noticed he was a bit distant from my other thread, but he explained it was his work situation stressing and annoying him out.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Is he deployed? He could have been sent out for something for a week last minute.
    If he is local, he could be in jail, camping, or just somewhere where he has no communications.
    Hopefully he isn't injured though.
    A weekend isn't that long.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightBlu View Post
    I don't know what the fuck happened. It was fine last week and he sent me a morning text on Friday and since then poof he disappeared and haven't talked to him since. I did text him saying I needed to ask him something before he disappeared. His phone's been off and that is his only phone and phone line, he doesn't have a landline number or other phones. He hasn't been online on FB or Skype either and he didn't read my FB message either. Him and his family members are still on my FB friends list and so is he. His friend accepted my friend request and I asked him if my boyfriend asked him to play League of Legends together because we were supposed to all play together. No answer from him either. It's like he just "died" and nobody knows about it. I'm worried something happened to him and I'm also worried that he's avoiding me on purpose. I'm pretty sure he's not cheating on me either.

We're actually long distance and he lives 6 hours driving distance apart. He just came to saw me last weekend and was still really affectionate. I noticed he was a bit distant from my other thread, but he explained it was his work situation stressing and annoying him out.
    The complete silence would make me worry too, and you've also said before that he was acting distant, could this be a continuation of that?
  4. Regular Member
    No he's not deployed right now. He can't because he injured his knee awhile ago and he's in the process of PCSing so he can't be deployed.
  5. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Are you close with his family? Like could you ask them if they've heard from him?
  6. Senior Member
    Maybe he's just being a jerk. Did he have plans with his friends or anything? Does he live in a place with any sort of nightlife?

My stupid husband disappeared a while back for over 24 hours, turns out he got a hotel room downtown to avoid driving home drunk because his DD was unreliable and then he decided to hang out all day and never bother getting in touch with me. I called his command to make sure he wasn't dead or in jail, but idk if you should go that route since you're not married.
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Not hearing from my DB for a whole weekend would worry me too. ESP when it's out of character. How do you know he hasn't been on FB?
  8. Regular Member
    I hope it's not a continuation from being distant. He said he wasn't planning on breaking up with me and had plans to come see me again next month and maybe January again if he has the funds for it. I'm not actually close with his family at all. I would contact them if say I don't hear from him for a week because that's not just right.
  9. Navy Wife Extraordinaire
    Navy Wife Extraordinaire

Maybe he had duty? Or lost his phone? I would be a little worried about it too if I knew they weren't away somewhere.
  10. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Maybe he's just being a jerk. Did he have plans with his friends or anything? Does he live in a place with any sort of nightlife?

My stupid husband disappeared a while back for over 24 hours, turns out he got a hotel room downtown to avoid driving home drunk because his DD was unreliable and then he decided to hang out all day and never bother getting in touch with me. I called his command to make sure he wasn't dead or in jail, but idk if you should go that route since you're not married.
    No plans with friends that I know of and he's not into the nightlife scene. He usually stays in and plays his video games. We were supposed to play a computer game with him and his friend on Saturday actually. And wow can't believe your husband did that.

I don't think I should contact his command. That might create more problems than its worth. I might end up contacting his dad if I don't hear from him for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Reagan View Post
    Not hearing from my DB for a whole weekend would worry me too. ESP when it's out of character. How do you know he hasn't been on FB?
    I've been checking to see if he's online constantly lol, and through the chat system it says he's on mobile instead of when he was last online. He didn't see my message because if he did it would've said seen.
Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast