Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Did You....

1. Senior Member

How Did You....

Advertisements
    Meet?!?!

I'm interested in hearing from you ladies as to how you met your man in uniform!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    S and I were introduced via FB through a mutual friend. He then flew to WV to meet me in person. It was pretty insane. Craziest thing I've ever done actually, but here we are getting married!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

He grew up with my older cousin and I eventually met him at a Super Bowl party.
  4. Senior Member
    Congrats jaimie14! How long have you known him?
  5. Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    Justice Beaver: The Crime Fighting Beaver
    We met at a BBQ We were beer pong partners and kicked everyone's ass.

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

We were both at a Christian concert and he was standing behind me. The band (Casting Crowns) told everyone to pick a partner and square dance. I shrunk, trying to avoid strangers touching/talking to me, but he tapped me on the shoulder and offered his arm. He was cute, so I said what the hell and went for it. We started chatting afterwards and totally hit it off.
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

We clicked on each other in an app called Hot or Not on Facebook over 5 years ago, I was a stupid 16 year old doing it for giggles but he ended up messaging me and we hit it off. We met in person 4 or 5 months later. Three and a half years of marriage later and I'm so grateful he messaged me and took the time to convince me he wasn't some crazy internet pervert .
  8. Banned
    Banned
    A mutual friend set us up. I was very very hesitant at first. My ex DF was a marine, and I never wanted to date another military guy ever again. My friend told me she knows this amazing guy, but he is a Marine too (turned out to be in the Navy but who keeps track anymore ) and I really really didn't want to even give him a chance. She had already given him my number though and he texted me and seemed really nice. We texted back and forth for a while, then met up and went on a hike for our first "date" and completely hit it off. I have never in my life hit it off with anyone like that before, it felt like I had known him all my life. Rest is history he is my soulmate for sure.
  9. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    We met online on a forum back in like....2004ish? We were both still in high school and were penpals for many years. I whined about relationship drama and college classes and he whined about deployments and never having time to take college classes 3 years ago (almost exactly) I asked him to be more than penpals, we met in person, and the rest is history! Our 1 year wedding anniversary is coming up soon
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  10. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

College
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast