Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I fail lol

1. Life is an adventure!
    Life is an adventure!

I fail lol

Advertisements
    I swear I absolutely fail at picking guys. There's this guy in one of my classes that I've kind of been having a crush on. We meet early to study together and he asked me if I wanted to come smoke with him in his friends car since it was super cold. Well we get in the car and his friend is totally his boyfriend. this is not the first time I've liked a gay guy and absolutely no idea they were gay. I totally don't pick up on these things
  2. Senior Member
    Atleast you gained an awesome friend! I hope you're able to meet a guy that suits you perfectly soon.
  3. Life is an adventure!
    Life is an adventure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen♥ View Post
    Atleast you gained an awesome friend! I hope you're able to meet a guy that suits you perfectly soon.
    True story, and he's super smart so an awesome study buddy for anatomy. Thank you it will happen when it's time.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Punky77 View Post
    True story, and he's super smart so an awesome study buddy for anatomy. Thank you it will happen when it's time.
    Even better! Have you tried on line dating, like match? I am forgetful when it comes to some of your posts and am unsure of what avenues you've taken!
  5. Life is an adventure!
    Life is an adventure!
    Even better! Have you tried on line dating, like match? I am forgetful when it comes to some of your posts and am unsure of what avenues you've taken!
    I have tried in the past. I met Pipers dad on POF. I'm lonely, and miss having that one person but I'm afraid to really date again. I would totally be down for someone to text and flirt with. I'm just not sure I'm in a place right now where I can fully commit.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Punky77 View Post
    I have tried in the past. I met Pipers dad on POF. I'm lonely, and miss having that one person but I'm afraid to really date again. I would totally be down for someone to text and flirt with. I'm just not sure I'm in a place right now where I can fully commit.
    I totally understand. You know the saying, once you stop searching, the right one comes along? Think positively!
  7. Life is an adventure!
    Life is an adventure!
    I totally understand. You know the saying, once you stop searching, the right one comes along? Think positively!
    Definitely. Thank you I have been thinking lately though, that when I'm ready to date again I will try to branch away from my "type" since obviously that hasn't been going so well
  8. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    That's just my kind of luck as well.