Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Can I get some suggestions?

1. Regular Member

Can I get some suggestions?

Advertisements
    Hey all!

So my DH and I have out 5th wedding anniversary coming up on Friday And we will be going out to dinner *With our little girls, but I am more than happy with that * and Im trying to figure out something to do for my husband. If I get him any kind of gift it cant be too expensive, but I want something he will love, obviously. My husband is SO hard to shop for, I usually have a hard time coming up with anything to get him. Help?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    DH and I don't like a lot of "stuff" around the house, so we make memories for our anniversaries and we always have. For our first year/his birthday/my birthday, we went to Wicked (it was that expensive to our budgets that it had to be all the holidays ), for anniversary #2, we went to TSO, and this year, we are undecided, but we might go on this dinner cruise tour of Lake Michigan (tickets are expensive, so hopefully it is worth it). We like the quality time aspect instead of stressing over what gifts to get each other.

But that is just us!

3. Regular Member
    You know what, thats perfect. I love the idea of making memories instead of having to figure out a gift to get, and the memories will be more valueable anyways. Thank you!