Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Some boys are so dumb

  1. verabot89
    FruitPunch.'s Avatar
    FruitPunch. is offline
    verabot89
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    16,644
    #1

    Some boys are so dumb

    Advertisements
    I mean seriously. I went on a great first date with a guy. We made out. Went on a nice second date. Hung out a third time and it was fine. Then I didn't hear from him anymore. I just wrote him off, assuming he wasn't interested. Then he contacts me after a week and a half like everything is fine, and stops talking mid convo. Another several days go by and he contacts me again tonight and says: "I really was busy last week, but you seem to have taken it personally."

    I told him I hadn't, I'm just not in the business of chasing anyone down. Then he wrote this whole long message about he thinks I'm really cool, but he doesn't have time to date and wants to be friends and hang out cause he just moved here and doesn't know anyone.

    ...

    MrsJennyyy is mah wife



  2. Come along with me, misery loves company.
    gogogadgetsam's Avatar
    gogogadgetsam is offline
    Come along with me, misery loves company.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,148

    #2
    what?!
  3. Senior Member
    CDNTrish's Avatar
    CDNTrish is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,436
    #3
  4. Senior Member
    Guynavywife's Avatar
    Guynavywife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,312
    Blog Entries
    2
    #4
    Maybe your just not a good kisser? I doubt that, but some guys..
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  5. Senior Member
    SmilingBeauty's Avatar
    SmilingBeauty is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    328
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitPunch. View Post
    I mean seriously. I went on a great first date with a guy. We made out. Went on a nice second date. Hung out a third time and it was fine. Then I didn't hear from him anymore. I just wrote him off, assuming he wasn't interested. Then he contacts me after a week and a half like everything is fine, and stops talking mid convo. Another several days go by and he contacts me again tonight and says: "I really was busy last week, but you seem to have taken it personally."

    I told him I hadn't, I'm just not in the business of chasing anyone down. Then he wrote this whole long message about he thinks I'm really cool, but he doesn't have time to date and wants to be friends and hang out cause he just moved here and doesn't know anyone.

    ...



    Translation:

    I have another fish on the line and I kind of want to see where it goes with them but would like to have you around as backup.
    RUN and FAST!
  6. verabot89
    FruitPunch.'s Avatar
    FruitPunch. is offline
    verabot89
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    16,644
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SmilingBeauty View Post
    Translation:



    RUN and FAST!
    lol I'm not even worried about him or trying to date him. He just asked me to hang out this week and promised he would not kiss me or try anything sexual
    MrsJennyyy is mah wife



  7. Senior Member
    ChelseaUSMClove's Avatar
    ChelseaUSMClove is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    614
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SmilingBeauty View Post
    Translation:



    RUN and FAST!
  8. Senior Member
    Katayoun's Avatar
    Katayoun is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    4,244
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitPunch. View Post
    lol I'm not even worried about him or trying to date him. He just asked me to hang out this week and promised he would not kiss me or try anything sexual
    ...does he have a girlfriend?
  9. Senior Member
    Guynavywife's Avatar
    Guynavywife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,312
    Blog Entries
    2
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitPunch. View Post
    lol I'm not even worried about him or trying to date him. He just asked me to hang out this week and promised he would not kiss me or try anything sexual
    Really? I agree. I've seen pics of you. Not a promise I would every try to keep.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  10. Senior Member
    Guynavywife's Avatar
    Guynavywife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    19,312
    Blog Entries
    2
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Katayoun View Post
    ...does he have a girlfriend?
    Or a boyfreind?
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •