Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most amazing weekend

1. Banned
    Banned

Cloud 9 Most amazing weekend

Advertisements
    So Ryan came up Friday. It's been amazing every since. I have honestly never hit it off with anyone like this. None of this awkwardness you sometimes have early on, it felt like we have known each other for such a long time. We went to dinner that night, where he surprised me with tickets to Beauty & The Beast at the Pantages Theater for Saturday. I was SO surprised. I love Disney, and I love Beauty & The Beast, and I LOVE musicals, so it was perfect. After dinner we went to see GI Joe (he even puts up with my Channing Tatum obsession ), and then back to my place where we just stayed up all night long and talked, and finally passed out together on the couch. He had wanted to stay up here and got a HOTEL ROOM because he didn't want to invite himself, and here I was, worried that he'd get the wrong idea if I invited him to stay I told him he was being silly and that he can just stay on my couch, which he did, and so did I. He never once made any moves on me, and I respect him so much for that.

Anyway, the next morning, we went out for breakfast, and I took him to the equestrian center where my horse is boarded for a while, then we went to the beach for a bit, went back to my house, changed, drove up to Hollywood early since he'd never been. We did all the Hollywood touristy things, then went to dinner, and after saw Beauty & The Beast. It was amazing!!!! He managed to get really great tickets. Everything all day just went so well, we got along so well, we have the exact same sense of humor, so we laughed a lot. It was just so comfortable, it seemed natural to invite him to my family's house for Easter. I asked him if he wanted to, and if he felt like it was too rushed or too soon to meet my family, I'd completely understand. I felt bad sending him home and having him spend the holiday alone. He told me he'd love to come over for Easter. So he spent the night again. We slept in my bed this time, no we just cuddled and it was so nice, I seriously just wanted to cry. He is SO respectful and just....nice. He is SO NICE!!!! I am not used to a guy being so nice to me and so...just...genuine. And he's so funny. He makes me laugh so much.

So this morning we actually had to go out and buy him some clothes since he didn't expect to stay THIS long, and he wanted to buy some nice Easter/meet my family type clothes. My family loves him too. It was really casual, at my aunt's house, with lots of kids/egg hunt/etc. and a buffet so it wasn't too formal or weird for him. He fit right in. We had such a nice time. Even my dad told me to keep him around! Don't worry dad

He's gone now He just left a bit ago, because he bought a new truck Thursday and he's picking it up in the morning, so he went home tonight so he can go to the dealership first thing in the morning, and then he's coming back up, since we both have the day off tomorrow He's so cute...literally a minute after he drove off, I got a text saying "OMG I MISS YOU SO MUCH...it's been WAY too long" I already have plans on driving down to San Diego Friday and spending the weekend there.

He's so perfect. I keep waiting for it to all be a dream, and I have to wake up, and he wasn't real. Or...that I will find out that he's married or something....

I am so happy you guys...so happy! I never thought I'd be this happy. I want to jump around on my bed and scream right now. Tomorrow needs to hurry up!
  2. Senior Member
    I'm so glad things are going well and that you're happy. You deserve it He sounds like a sweetheart.
    Double Ring Proposal 10/5/2011 made Augusta my MSOS wifey
    skp is my rockin' Cali pal
    No more ticker!!! Deployment #2 is over
  3. Super Speshil
    Super Speshil
    The point of no return. Is that a duty station?
    Aww! That's so awesome!! I'm ecstatic for you! He sounds wonderful!
    Pax, Aeon
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Tears in my eyes over here! So happy for you!! He sounds like a great, respectable guy.
  5. Super Speshil
    Super Speshil
    The point of no return. Is that a duty station?
    Pictures, lady!!!!
    Pax, Aeon
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Yay, yay, yay, I love love stories like this!!
  7. han
    Yay! This all sounds so fun. I'm happy for you He sounds like a really wonderful guy.
  8. I like my beats fast and my bass down low
    I like my beats fast and my bass down low
    so happy for you!!
  9. Senior Member
    That's so sweet! I'm glad it turned out to be a great weekend.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Glad this guy is wonderful .

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast