Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Great mood

1. Regular Member
    He is currently stationed at fort hood but I am still home in Maryland
    Blog Entries

Big Grin Great mood

Advertisements
    I love it when he calls and we get to talk for a while, it makes my whole day
    Being away from him is so hard but the phone calls make it easier, i honestly dont know what i am going to do when he gets deployed. He heard that where he is being deployed to there isn't alot of chances for communication and i ma only get letters if that. I am so worried and don't know how i am going to react to that but i am in such a great mood after talking to him right now. I know that everything will be okay. He is my everything
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Awww glad you got a call!

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  3. Senior Member
    Missy - I know it seems hard to believe but I am guessing a letter in the mailbox will also put you in a good mood. You'll also have it to read over and over again as needed. I have not had to deal with deployment but I have been long distance so I know that it is the little things you cling to. And you never know he might be able to surprise you with a call or skype time.

I'm glad you got to talk today!
  4. Regular Member
    He is currently stationed at fort hood but I am still home in Maryland
    Blog Entries
    roxs28- yeahh (: a letter would still make my day, especially when i get worried about him. I have always saved the letters that he has written me, i have the letters from basic as well as a bunch from when we first started dating. I feel like a pack rat but i am so glad that i have them. any type of communication with him while he is deployed will make my day