Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: went by too fast

1. Senior Member

Cloud 9 went by too fast

Advertisements
    **pictures included**

DF was here with me all week i love that man so much

was a week full of loving, cuddeling, movies, laughing, arguing and meeting people i think i wore DF out from all the ppl he had to meet but thats what happens when your only here 5 days and my family wants to see you too He met my dad for the first time, that went really well

We then hung out with my friend and her 4 kids. DF is sooo good kids! made me love him even more and now i def can't wait to get married and have his babies he was playing with them, wrestling with the boys, showed them how to do a correct push up, jumping jacks, situps they were playing "soldier" he would give them missions to go do was soo cute!

Also saturday was his birthday! Started the night off with dinner with my mom and stepdad, can't go wrong with bbq and drinks! DF and my stepdad finally seemed to get along lots of laughs, my mom even gave him a hug when we left and then called this morning to talk to him and not me Later that night, we met my bff and her DB at the bowling alley for rock n bowl. If u never been, it's soo much fun. Rock music, neon lights , bowling ,and drinking! unfortunately DF ended up drinking too much and making my BFF and her DB mad in the last 30min of the night. but other than that, it was a great night! DF woke up this morning apologetic to his last min behavior, and admitted he had a great time with us civlians

my only regret is not taking pictures, i'm sooo bad about it , i get caught up in the moment and forget.
    I got pictures of him with the kids

and of him sleeping b/c he's so cute asleep

and then he got the last kiss for us b4 he left but of course i look hungover and crappy

holy crap those are big i dunno how to resize
    " u know those things that are like candy canes that taste like christmas in ur mouth what are those called?" " umm candy canes?" "Yeahhhh" R.I.P Christian

907Kim is my wifey
  2. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

How sweet! I'm glad you guys had a great time, but when you have to say "See you later." always kills me.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

3. the siren that sings you home
    the siren that sings you home
    You know that I'm happy that you two spent some quality time together.
    Time will fly by, and you two will be seeing each other again before you know it.

Johanna is my wifey!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Minx View Post
    How sweet! I'm glad you guys had a great time, but when you have to say "See you later." always kills me.
    it's def hard especially since we're not sure when "later" will be! thankfully he's based in AZ now so it'll be sooner than 8months

Quote Originally Posted by 907Kim View Post
    You know that I'm happy that you two spent some quality time together.
    Time will fly by, and you two will be seeing each other again before you know it.
    thanks wifey you know i appreciate you keeping me sane and yes we spent alot of time together we def did our best to make up for 8months of distance
    " u know those things that are like candy canes that taste like christmas in ur mouth what are those called?" " umm candy canes?" "Yeahhhh" R.I.P Christian

907Kim is my wifey
  5. Senior Member
    Awe, Im glad you god to see him, sounds like it was a great week.