Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: he saw into the future

1. Senior Member

Love he saw into the future

Advertisements
    i just have to gush.....i love my marine so much especially when he talks about the future

He just told me about his dream and it's just so sweet! Said he dreamt of us married and we were having to go pick up our daughter We both want kids asap...i prefer after we get married, but he doesn't care when anyways...he said the dream showed him what our daughter would look like He said she had red/brown hair, brown tan skin, my eye shape with light shaded eyes and his lips and nose

I'm kinda jealous that he got to see our daughter first but i so pray his dream comes true
    " u know those things that are like candy canes that taste like christmas in ur mouth what are those called?" " umm candy canes?" "Yeahhhh" R.I.P Christian

907Kim is my wifey
  2. Banned
    Banned
    DF had these same dreams Im preggers now but he always dreamed of us with a little girl. Now we have it stuck in our head we are having a girl time will tell. I know the feeling your talking about though
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calee0815 View Post
    DF had these same dreams Im preggers now but he always dreamed of us with a little girl. Now we have it stuck in our head we are having a girl time will tell. I know the feeling your talking about though
    i'm sure uncle julios will be even better to you preggers! how often did he have these dreams till u got preggers?? i wonder if there's sign in the mix

i just noticed your siggy shows how observant i am
    " u know those things that are like candy canes that taste like christmas in ur mouth what are those called?" " umm candy canes?" "Yeahhhh" R.I.P Christian

907Kim is my wifey
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johanna View Post
    i'm sure uncle julios will be even better to you preggers! how often did he have these dreams till u got preggers?? i wonder if there's sign in the mix

i just noticed your siggy shows how observant i am
    its not a very galant siggy so your good! I wanna say he had at least 4-5 and he said she always looked the same and that she looked alot like me as far as when they occurred well probably started 5-6months ago but we had a miscarriage this fall. I dont know if he has had one since them hmmm im going to have to ask him
  5. Banned
    Banned
    oh ya funny thing the only pregnancy aversion i have is Mexican food

Maybe that will change otherwise ill have to wait until after lol
  6. Senior Member
    its not a very galant siggy so your good! I wanna say he had at least 4-5 and he said she always looked the same and that she looked alot like me as far as when they occurred well probably started 5-6months ago but we had a miscarriage this fall. I dont know if he has had one since them hmmm im going to have to ask him
    i'm sorry about your miscarriage

now your gunna have to tell me when you find out for sure it's a girl! so i can have proof how accurate these man dreams are

907Kim is my wifey
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johanna View Post
    i'm sorry about your miscarriage

now your gunna have to tell me when you find out for sure it's a girl! so i can have proof how accurate these man dreams are
    thanks its alright though. Must have happened for a reason and now were getting blessed with this little one ! 3 weeks and ill let you know!!
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

so sweet!! May all your dreams come true!
  9. Senior Member
    oh ya funny thing the only pregnancy aversion i have is Mexican food

Maybe that will change otherwise ill have to wait until after lol
    ok def wait till after! don't wanna ruin good mexican for life!

thanks its alright though. Must have happened for a reason and now were getting blessed with this little one ! 3 weeks and ill let you know!!
    ima hold you to it! i have investigative work to do now

Quote Originally Posted by FlyboysGirl View Post
    so sweet!! May all your dreams come true!
    thank you! i'm it does too ing

907Kim is my wifey
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    When DB was in Boot Camp he wrote me a letter saying he had a dream that our first kid was going to be a boy.I thought that was so sweet...then he said that we were going to have 5 kids that wasn't so sweet lol