Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Meeting Him.

1. Regular Member

Meeting Him.

Advertisements
    I'm new here, and I would like to share how I met my soon-to-be husband... It was about 5 years ago when I've first talk to him. I guess it was love at the first sight.

Few years later, he was talking about joining the Military, and at first, I was afraid. Afraid what would happen, afraid if he leaves right after AIT. I was just a mess. I mean, I'm a navy brat, but I guess this time around, it was different. I don't care much for my father, as he done mistakes that I don't think I can ever forgive him. Anyway, I wasn't ready to see him go.

But I supported him. I understood that it was his dream. So, I had my days where I just sat at home and cried. I wrote to him all the time. I was so glad that I got a call from him. It was amazing..

Anyway, He got honorable discharged from the Military, and now he is signing back up to go back in. He already seen the Special Forces paperwork, and he is starting to sign all of it. It scares me. I don't know what to expect. I've seen that a lot of people here don't know what to say about what I am going through. And I understand.

Anyway, I love my Solider<3 And I am glad that I have found this site, so I can get some advice, and make some new friends. Thanks for reading, and understanding..

~Samm
  2. Senior Member
    Welcome. Not sure what to tell you other than we are here if you need us. Best of luck to him and you.

My DB reenlisted without any conversation between us (not a total shock to me) so I am not in a long distance relationship. I take things the only way I can. One day at a time. PM me if you want to talk.
  3. Senior Member
    This is a great site and you will find a lot of what you are looking for

I just had to comment on your location! I grew up in Simi Valley! Lived right next to Royal High. Loved it there. Welcome to the boards
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Hi there! What part of Simi Valley are you from?
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

5. Regular Member
    Lol. @katinahat:: I am by L.A Ave and Sequoia Ave. On the 93063 side? Lol. I just moved here. So, that is the best I can give you.. Lol.
  6. Ummmmm...........
    Ummmmm...........
    Blog Entries

My SIL lives in Moorpark. I'm pretty sure we have ventured into Simi Valley with her a few times!
  7. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbynormal View Post

My SIL lives in Moorpark. I'm pretty sure we have ventured into Simi Valley with her a few times!
    Awesome! I am trying to get into the Moorpark Community College until my DH leaves for the Special Forces.. And hopefully I can get live with him on base with him when he gets station.. Im new to this.. and I really don't understand what I can/can't do.. I hope that makes sense?