Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm not sure if I should be mad or not.

1. Senior Member

I'm not sure if I should be mad or not.

Advertisements
    Dh left for his TDY 36 hours ago. The only contact I have had from him is a facebook status saying he was at hooters.

I'm kind of ticked because I don't even know if he made it to his hotel last night or not. The base he was going to was 2 hours from the airport and the status about hooters said they were still in the airport area.

Would you be mad? (clarifying I'm not mad he was at hooters , just the lack of communication)

I don't want to be the crazy wife who wants her DH to "check in" all the time
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I would probably be irked at the lack of communication. Not spitting mad, but seriously irked. wifey

BiggyBiggs...the Wifey that makes me go "WoW"
    Banned
    I wouldn't be mad, but I am not someone that needs a ton of communication when we are apart. Some people need that, and would be upset.

If you are upset, let him know that you feel disappointed that he didn't at least let you know that he had made it there safe.
  4. I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't be "mad" but I would wonder where his head was and why he didn't want to contact me and at least say hi.

5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun View Post
    I would probably be irked at the lack of communication. Not spitting mad, but seriously irked. wifey
    Quote Originally Posted by Anchored2aSailor View Post
    I wouldn't be mad, but I am not someone that needs a ton of communication when we are apart. Some people need that, and would be upset.

If you are upset, let him know that you feel disappointed that he didn't at least let you know that he had made it there safe.
    Thanks, yeah I am not like crazy fuming mad, but it's not like he's going to the desert where there's little communication, he's in GA of all places where technology is abundant!
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggyBiggs View Post
    Thanks, yeah I am not like crazy fuming mad, but it's not like he's going to the desert where there's little communication, he's in GA of all places where technology is abundant!
    That's understandable that you would feel a little disappointed that he didn't call. Just put it all out there when you talk to him next. He might be so caught up with what is going on there, that it slipped his mind. <-This is not to say that you aren't important.
  7. *Persevere*
    *Persevere*
    I would be irked if he didn't communicate with me that he got there safely but had the time to update FB. On the other hand, FB is such an issue because of things like this, so I wouldn't let it get to me or get too upset about it. Let him know when you talk to him next that even just a text letting you know he made it would be fine, that it would put your mind at ease.
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results." ~Albert Einstein

8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I'd be annoyed with my dh! We are definitely ones to check in with each other when travel is involved.
  9. Senior Member
    I'd be a little annoyed. I like to know people made it to their destinations safely.
    I misskrissyo 'cause we have a bangin' good time...emphasis on the bangin'.
    Miss[Pregg]O is my twinie!
    TatooBot! is my lesbian partner.

My Blog Updated:Usually weekly, because I forget to update when I updated.
  10. Senior Member

Yeah if he is in GA and he can update his FB to being at hooters then id be alittle dissapointed that he cant text you at least.

The day You decide to do it is your lucky day.
    ~ Japanese Proverb
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast