Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you say it?

1. missing my sanity
    missing my sanity
    Blog Entries

When did you say it?

Advertisements
    I you.

How long where you dating when you finally told each other that you loved them?

2. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    we'd been f-buddies, then "seeing" each other, then kind of dating, then really dating for almost three years before he spit it out
  3. Senior Member
    We were dating via internet (LDR) for about 2-3 months. I called him and said "I love you. Going to sleep now, goodnight." and hung up. LOL

He'd slipped on Valentine's Day after a night out drinking with his buddies. We were on MSN video chat and I SWORE that I heard him say "I love you", but asked "what?" - "nothin'". He owned up to it later on after I told him "I love you."
  4. Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year!
    After about 3 weeks, maybe 2.

"Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked.
    It's about that very moment when you find yourself doing something and wishing they were right there by your side."
  5. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphindm04 View Post
    We were dating via internet (LDR) for about 2-3 months. I called him and said "I love you. Going to sleep now, goodnight." and hung up. LOL

He'd slipped on Valentine's Day after a night out drinking with his buddies. We were on MSN video chat and I SWORE that I heard him say "I love you", but asked "what?" - "nothin'". He owned up to it later on after I told him "I love you."
    that made me remember.... i think he may have said it to me far before "really" saying it. we were super drunk after a party one night years ago and i swear it slipped out. to this day he doesn't remember and i'm not sure if it really happened
  6. Senior Member
    i'm never the first to say it. i always wait untill my SO says it first. and i stick to that rule for 2 reasons.

1. i dont want to rush my SO into something he's not ready for
    2. i'm not a very emotionally expressive person to begin with.

as far as actually timing goes, it all depended on the guy i was with. i had one boyfriend who told me he loved me after only a couple weeks :yikes!! and another boyfriend who i dated exclusively for a year and we never once said it to each other.
  7. Senior Member
    about 2 months after we started dating. I told him I loved him and he said "Aw, babe, you fu*kin suck".

I caught him off guard, obviously. He said he loved me too, later that night.

You're welcome.
  8. Senior Member

We had been together for 3 weeks he had said it before I went to work and he didn't realize he said it lol. It was super cute though

The day You decide to do it is your lucky day.
    ~ Japanese Proverb
  9. Senior Member
    We had been dating for about 2-3 months. I knew he had wanted to say it for awhile by the way he kept looking at me (he is way too easy to read sometimes )
  10. "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    "You'll stay with me? Until the very end" HP VII
    We had been together almost 4 months before he said it, it was also the day before he left for pre-deployment training. Though he told me he knew after we had been together for a few weeks
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast