Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crap!

1. Banned
    Banned

Crap!

Advertisements
    So I went out on a date last night nothing but a date. And the guy is super sweet and all but he wants to be in a realtionship. I said that we can date not realizing that he meant me being his DG crap. I dont want to be mean I have been friends with this guy for ever and he is super sweet but I dont want to be in a realtionship right now. But at the same time I dont want to hurt him. And he put it on facebook. Crap!! What do I do here?

Plus he is or was (not really sure) good friends with EX DF. Plus He is AF the only reason he is home right now is cause he is on post deployment leave.

I do like him but I dont want to be that girl that just jumps around from guy to guy either.
  2. Senior Member
    You just need to be honest

Be straightforward with him. Clear up the issue and tell him it was a miscommunication.
    Double Ring Proposal 10/5/2011 made Augusta my MSOS wifey
    skp is my rockin' Cali pal
    No more ticker!!! Deployment #2 is over
  3. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

Oh facebook, I had an issue with it earlier! LOL, and I agree with Starsinthesky, BE HONEST. As hard as it may be! Good luck!
  4. Banned
    Banned
    I think it would be a greater disservice if you let him think everything is peachy when you know what you want.
  5. skp
    The journey is the reward.
    The journey is the reward.
    Just tell him that you like hanging out with him, but since you have so much going on in your life right now you aren't in the position to have a boyfriend (or something like that).

br33 is my professional deployment twin
    starsinthesky is my PAL
  6. Banned
    Banned
    The problem is I do like him and I dont want to make him think that I led him on. Idk I mean this could turn out to be a great thing I dont want to screw that up either.
  7. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    just say "hey, i'm sorry if you took it the wrong way, but i only want to DATE right now. i've just been in two relationships that didn't work out so well, so i'd like to be casual while i make myself a priority."
    if he's cool with that, it'll be fun for you to go on some dates. if he's not, it's better for you to get out of it now, especially since i read your post as he will have to leave again soon? definitely do not get in a long distance relationship that you're unsure of just because of a miscommunication!
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I have a cousin who seems to put every single girl he meets on facebook
    I hope you can figure it out. Personally, that would scare me off. i would run from that
  9. Yes I miss Spell Words and my Grammar Sucks.... Get over it.
    Yes I miss Spell Words and my Grammar Sucks.... Get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyKatee View Post
    So I went out on a date last night nothing but a date. And the guy is super sweet and all but he wants to be in a realtionship. I said that we can date not realizing that he meant me being his DG crap. I dont want to be mean I have been friends with this guy for ever and he is super sweet but I dont want to be in a realtionship right now. But at the same time I dont want to hurt him. And he put it on facebook. Crap!! What do I do here?

Plus he is or was (not really sure) good friends with EX DF. Plus He is AF the only reason he is home right now is cause he is on post deployment leave.

I do like him but I dont want to be that girl that just jumps around from guy to guy either.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyKatee View Post
    The problem is I do like him and I dont want to make him think that I led him on. Idk I mean this could turn out to be a great thing I dont want to screw that up either.
    Be honest, be straight forward.

Tell him you just got out of 2 serious relationships and your are not looking to jump into another one, you just want to keep it casual and date. Tell him you need time to focus on your self, you have a lot going on in your life and you need to be single for a while.

I Try to be Nicer, when you Try to be Smarter.
  10. Senior Member
    Just tell him...

One date does not a relationship make.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast