Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: it makes me smile

1. Senior Member

it makes me smile

Advertisements
    when DB is away and he sneaks around so he can talk to me.

last year at boot camp he wasnt able to make phone calls yet but he pretended he needed to call his like mom or someone for financial reasons but called me instead. and now hes been at training for a few weeks and hes been texting me every chance he can find. like right now they arent suppose to be seen with there phones or have them and hes hiding under his sleeping bag with his head covered so he can text me.

it makes me a little giddy that he takes the risk just to talk to me (although i would never want him to get in trouble for it!)

does your guy sneak around to talk to you? i like stories
  2. Regular Member
    Bad boy!! Hopefully he doesn't get in trouble! :xfinger But it is cute though!

When my ex got my letters in boot camp they told them they couldn't open any of them until Sunday. He brought mine into the bathroom stall to read them early because he couldn't wait any long.

I wish he never turned into a douche bag
  3. Go Ducks!
    Go Ducks!
    thats sweet. No db doesn't. He is HUGE on following the rules. So am I though.

4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Nope DH is not a rule breaker cause he never gets away with anything
  5. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassie! View Post
    when DB is away and he sneaks around so he can talk to me.

last year at boot camp he wasnt able to make phone calls yet but he pretended he needed to call his like mom or someone for financial reasons but called me instead. and now hes been at training for a few weeks and hes been texting me every chance he can find. like right now they arent suppose to be seen with there phones or have them and hes hiding under his sleeping bag with his head covered so he can text me.

it makes me a little giddy that he takes the risk just to talk to me (although i would never want him to get in trouble for it!)

does your guy sneak around to talk to you? i like stories

I hope he doesn't get in trouble!!

Apparently DB, and it's probably like an army rule in general. I don't know all the rules.... but apparently they are supposed to stay within a certain number of miles of base?? Well, had I known this, I would have told him "no" but a few weeks after we started dating, I was working in Oregon. Harry Potter had just come out in theatres and DB came down to surprise me. That was a 3 1/2 hr drive, across state lines. We ended up having our first kiss that day.
  6. Senior Member
    Dh doesn't like to break rules either. I'm not a fan myself, but I'm more risky than him.

He did one time though. He wasn't supposed to leave NC after deployment training but drove 11 hours to my Ohio town to spend (last years) Columbus Day weekend with me. He wanted to meet my family. It was shortly after he proposed. He said he wasn't deploying until he met my mom, just in case something were to happen while he was gone (she's been living with cancer for 6 years).

She's still here today, but that really meant a lot to me.

You're welcome.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sasha*ba View Post
    Dh doesn't like to break rules either. I'm not a fan myself, but I'm more risky than him.

He did one time though. He wasn't supposed to leave NC after deployment training but drove 11 hours to my Ohio town to spend (last years) Columbus Day weekend with me. He wanted to meet my family. It was shortly after he proposed. He said he wasn't deploying until he met my mom, just in case something were to happen while he was gone (she's been living with cancer for 6 years).

She's still here today, but that really meant a lot to me.
    thats so sweet!

DB is so cute. heres our convo

me: cant believe we've been together for 1 yr and 8 months
    DB: yeah babe deff been a great year and 8 months and more to come
    me: yeah hopefully lots more!
    DB: not hopefully, there will be
  8. ...and carry a towel.
    ...and carry a towel.
    DF does it

When he's in training, he isn't supposed to have his mobile phone, but he would have it anyway. And he usually finds some excuse to walk away at least once a day, hide, and send me what I affectionately call "butt text" (something like "jhjkydh"), which is his way of telling me "I'm too cold/lazy/in a hurry to type, but call me now!" And if I'm around skype, I'd call him and we'd steal a few minutes to talk.

This past week he was in training as well, but I think this time they okayed him having his mobile phone with him. His new first sergeant is a cool guy, he knows me, and I had a surgery this week. So I think they kind of collectively turned the "blind eye" on us talking and texting, because there was no sneaking involved. It was nice. Would have sucked to not be able to talk to him, on top of all else. And he'd been so worried he'd likely have been useless anyway...
  9. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

DB isn't much of a rule breaker when it comes to his job and stuff, but one day when he was supposed to be shopping for toothpaste and such, he called me instead of shopping! I was like uuuhhh honey? Don't you need to shop? And he laughed and said I was more important. Apparently he had some left or something he told me! He's so cute
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemysailor22 View Post
    DB isn't much of a rule breaker when it comes to his job and stuff, but one day when he was supposed to be shopping for toothpaste and such, he called me instead of shopping! I was like uuuhhh honey? Don't you need to shop? And he laughed and said I was more important. Apparently he had some left or something he told me! He's so cute
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast