Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: he is amazing

1. Senior Member

Love he is amazing

Advertisements
    so i wish i could upload pic from the hospital but they have those sights blocked. darn them.

i wanted to show you ladies my beautiful peach roses my honey brought me today. i am not a flower person but it was really sweet cause he surprised me i didn't think he was coming down today. i LOVE surprises

then he crawled up in the bed with me and held me and let me get some sleep.

i may or may not have acted like i was sleeping for a little bit before i feel asleep to see how he would react... he leaned over kissed my forehead and told me how much he loved me. how he couldnt lose me and we were going to fight this uphill fight together.

then he told the nurses about when he knew he loved me and how they better take good care of his girl (kidding of course)

he is just the sweetest man. my whole world lights up as soon as he walks into the room.
  2. Senior Member
  3. Senior Member
    its just so weird to me the way i catch myself lighting up when he is around. i smile more. i laugh more. its just a one of a kind feeling
  4. Talk Whovian To Me.
    Talk Whovian To Me.

How precious! Don't you love pretending to sleep just to see if they whisper anything in your ear? I do it all the time!
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemysailor22 View Post
    How precious! Don't you love pretending to sleep just to see if they whisper anything in your ear? I do it all the time!
    well i just had my eyes closed trying to go to sleep. and i think he assumed and i didnt correct haha i love the man he is becoming. he has grown up and changed so much in the past year. but yet still so playful and fun loving. he is hands down my best friend
  6. Regular Member
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillybean88 View Post
    he is so protective and careful around me but still loves on me. i want to marry him so bad i cant stand it lol