Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: He always knows what I need to hear

1. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Cloud 9 He always knows what I need to hear

Advertisements
    DB and I had such a perfect fall day today. We ran errends, had hot cider on the quad, played frisbee with the dog, and cooked an amazing dinner... Oh and DB made me cry he was so sweet... Heres why...

I was cooking dinner for DB tonight and he was sitting at my island just watching me... and the following conversation insude

Me- hey its creepy you just sitting and watching me cook

DB- I missed watching you cook... and eating your cooking, you my dear are a great cook

Me- Well thanks

DB- No thank you, not just for the cooking

Me- What else are you thanking me for?

DB- Being so forgiving and supportive of me. I don't deserve such a beautiful talented supportive girl friend after everything I've done to you and you are still my biggest fan. I just can't fathom how you can be so strong. You are just amazing and I plan on spending the rest of my life treating you how you deserve to be treated. I love you and I just want you to know that.

Me- *crying and smiling*

DB- Baby?

*I turn around wiping tears away*

DB came over and gave me a huge hug and kissed me, then smiling he added
    "Also thanks for buying my favorite beer even though you hate beer" lol

After everything that has happened this year it feels so good to know he sees the stuff I do for him and he is grateful to have me.

We also had great tonight
  2. Senior Member
    sounds like your man sees he has a good thing mine made me cry happy tears today to. Something must be in the air . So glad you had a great day with your DB. Side note what kinda dog do you guys have?
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by camster View Post
    sounds like your man sees he has a good thing mine made me cry happy tears today to. Something must be in the air . So glad you had a great day with your DB. Side note what kinda dog do you guys have?
    I really hope things continue to be that great between us and we have a mutt I know he has some Bassett hound, maybe some terrier, and maybe some beagle but I'm not sure.