Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To those that are 25+ and married 6 months+

1. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker

To those that are 25+ and married 6 months+

Advertisements
    Do you ever feel overwhelmed with love for your husband? I'm 26 and a newlywed but 5 years of dating later I still can't believe my luck. I love him so, so, so, so much. We have so much fun together and get along so well as friends, partners and lovers. I am having a night where I just want the world to know that I love my husband.

Just wondering if any more seasoned gals feel this way

Banned

Every year that my husband and I are married, we love each other more. We are still very affectionate and thoughtful to each other. We are each other's best friend.
  3. Moderator

Overwhelmed? No. I'm terribly unromantic though. I am incredibly happy, and inexpressibly grateful for the wonderful state of my life, and proud of the way I've turned things around. DH is a huge part of all of that.
  4. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

DH and I have been married 5 1/2 yrs now. There are days I don't want to know him (like really, if he touches me I will scream kinda thing) and then there are days where I am like "did he really ask me to marry me and say he will love me forever? why me?" Some days I feel like we are school kids

5. Senior Member

Have to say I'm feeling it a lot more lately too. He's deployed right now too though, so I'm sure that's just adding to it. We keep sending eachother the most romantic, sappy, sentimental emails that I'm wondering if we're just trying to outdo eachother with sappiness now
  6. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

The way I feel is that with every passing year and things in life we overcome together the more respect, appreciation, and love I have for him.

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  7. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    love all the responses, and I'm glad to see others still appreciate their hubbies.

8. Regular Member
    My husband and I are about to hit 12 years and I still get butterflies when he looks at me a certain way. As I am getting showered and ready for our weekly date night, I feel like I love him so much more than ever did before. Not saying it has always been perfect, but we are totally hitting a new and exciting second honeymoon phase!
  9. Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    After 19 years together I can say without a doubt he is my everything. Our love has grown into so much more and every year brings new meaning to our relationship
  10. Senior Member
    I feel like that sometimes. I can't imagine my life without him. The last 5 years have been amazing and we have been through a lot of crap. It's just bonded us closer.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast