Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: happy post :)

1. Senior Member

Big Grin happy post :)

Advertisements
    so after a super bad icky day yesterday DF jump started me out of that funk today.

he woke me up this morning with breakfast made and waiting on me. but then he had to leave for a little bit to go work out. ( ) and he left me a note that said "dont forget, you are the future mrs. *****, get up and get back to planning the wedding of your dreams. i love you see you soon."
    (so yes i have had a great day looking at other things we are needing/wanting for our wedding and i have had a great day)

when he back back to the house he wanted the computer to show me what he had been up to. he had not been to the gym as i thought. he was gone to an open house at a beautiful house he is thinking about buying! and then we kept looking at other houses in the area

and it happened. i had one of those moments. where i just looked at him. and i couldnt help but get the biggest smile on my face. it hit me how much i love this man. he gives me everything i have ever wanted and more. he has been my saving grace thise past month since i have been sick. he is my soul mate and i love those moments where ,even though i know it all the time, it hits me hard every now and then.

its just nice to be able to look at him and know that is the man i want to live my life with for the rest of forever. i thank God for him being in my life.

sorry i just had to share my good/great day that i had with you ladies. i hope you guys had a lovely day as well
  2. Senior Member
    awwww i have a tear now...
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kalloskitty View Post
    awwww i have a tear now...
    i am not a crying type of person. but i must admit i had to fight them back today. happy tears of course
  4. Yo siempre estaré a su princesa
    Yo siempre estaré a su princesa
    awesome news i love those days
  5. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    That is so sweet!! I remember DH doing something like that. I got made since he told me he went out late night bowling with his friends and didn't invite me. So I went to bed mad as heck. I wake up to a kitchen table overfilled with candy, cards and flowers...He had picked up someone's late night shift at work (at the time he was a busser) and made some extra cash so he could get not only me and the kids little gifts but my mama and younger sisters who help us out a lot. I am glad things are going so great for you!!
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuPrincesa View Post
    awesome news i love those days
    those days are so close to perfect. and everyone tells me it will be even stronger on our wedding day. idk if i can handle it
  7. We live in the world when we love it.
    We live in the world when we love it.
    So happy for you! I knew you'd get back out there and start feelin great again! Sounds like a wonderful day for you and DF, hope the days coming continue this way!
  8. Senior Member
    thanks ladies i just love him. and i love the fact that not only him but his family have been so great. i also got text from his mom and 2 of his aunts today checking on me and telling me that things will get better. i just cant wait to be part of that family
  9. Regular Member
    You two are amazing together. I'm so glad you had a better day!
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillybean88 View Post
    You two are amazing together. I'm so glad you had a better day!
    i like to think so hes the best thing ever. i never really understand when they said their SO was "a part" of them connected. and now the moment he leaves part of me is gone. i didnt know part of me was missing til he walked in
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast