Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Comfortable to romantic/sexy

1. Senior Member

Comfortable to romantic/sexy

Advertisements
    Do you ever feel like you are so comfortable around your SO that romance can be awkward?

For example, DB and I joke around, play wrestle, say gross things, he farts (I will never, if I can help it ), etc. You know, like you're now comfortable enough that you don't care if you're laying in a position that makes you look like you have a quadruple chin, or 15 rolls in your tummy.

So, we're at that point, and we still kiss and say I love you, but I feel so awkward just turning off the silly me and turning on the sexy/romantic me (especially after I've been sitting in that tummy-rolls position ). Does anyone else feel that way?
    Camster is the best wifey ever
  2. Hooked on the sauce
    Hooked on the sauce
    Yes.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

No, both come very naturally. We're very comfortable with each other since we live together, but the romantic/sexy side is natural too. Maybe it's because we started out very romantic, and then built up to comfort? So romance is never an issue and comfort is something that just came along? I don't really know other than that's just how it is.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devilwhiterose View Post
    Yes.

I have all this lingerie that I now feel too awkward to wear. I've never worn any for him and I want to... but I can't help but think I'd just look like his silly girlfriend trying too hard
  5. Proud ARNG Wife
    Proud ARNG Wife
    I cant say as I feel that way now, I did before DH and I got married but not now
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nightingail View Post
    No, both come very naturally. We're very comfortable with each other since with live together, but the romantic/sexy side is natural too. Maybe it's because we started out very romantic, and then built up to comfort? So romance is never an issue and comfort is something that just came along? I don't really know other than that's just how it is.
    That sounds like a good situation to be in. DB has never been a romantic guy, and I'm not THAT romantic, but I just feel like we are our silly selves all the time (unless we are having a serious conversation). It's not really a problem, I just don't know how to switch off my silliness, since we have both gotten used to that.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    DH and I aren't all that romantic. I mean, we love each other, but we're not the flowers-and-candy for me sexy-lingerie-and-naughty-time for him kind of couple. We're silly even when we're .
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WonHimFromTheSea View Post
    DH and I aren't all that romantic. I mean, we love each other, but we're not the flowers-and-candy for me sexy-lingerie-and-naughty-time for him kind of couple. We're silly even when we're .
    Us too! He was asking me if I had watched "Lost" as we were I was like "Are we really talking about Lost right now?"
  9. You can call me Night hawk.
    You can call me Night hawk.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickDrumHeart View Post
    Us too! He was asking me if I had watched "Lost" as we were I was like "Are we really talking about Lost right now?"
    [CENTER]
    [FONT="Tahoma"]

10. Hooked on the sauce
    Hooked on the sauce
    Quote Originally Posted by KickDrumHeart View Post

I have all this lingerie that I now feel too awkward to wear. I've never worn any for him and I want to... but I can't help but think I'd just look like his silly girlfriend trying too hard
    I suck it up though, it's something he likes...although we're just too goofy. Like...fall off the bed and laugh while in the action. Usually, I'll jump out of the shower before he does and put something on real quick, stand in the doorway when he pulls the curtain back and then growl at him.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast