Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember me?

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Remember me? Update not in OP**

Advertisements
    Hi everyone! It's been a while, but I'm going to give you all the low down on everything that happened when DH and I moved in together.

So I moved to Jacksonville, NC in June with DH and we got an apt. together, and everything has been great. Up until this past Tuesday. I got a text from DH's mother asking if I had seen or talked to him lately. I called her and informed her that we had been living together since June (which I thought she knew) and I asked her if she knew we were married. Apparently, DH never told her any of this. What he told her was that I brought up the subject of marriage to him in January, and he didn't know what to think. And he told her he got an apt. with 3 other "buddies". We got married in PA last January. Again, he told me he told her. I met her last October in NE, and she and I exchanged numbers. We texted everyone once and a while after I left, but she started not responding to anything I said. Especially after we got married. I assumed she didn't like me much (she had an issue with how long I stayed with them in NE) so I didn't call her myself (like I know now that I should have.) She congratulated me on the phone. Then other things started to unravel.

She asked when we got married. January 24. Apparently, she had been in CA for DH's boot camp graduation January 1-14. He had told me that from October 2010 to January 2011 he was overseas for a short deployment. Complete and utter lie. She sent me a picture of him in CA with her and his step dad. I couldn't believe it. I went through his paperwork, and sure enough, he was in boot camp. This man had be believe that he was a Sgt. in the Marine Corps. He lied to me about his mother. He lied to his mother about me.

I started thinking about what else he lied to me about. His phone has been shut off so he left it at home while he went into the field. (He left Tuesday.) I decided to go through it just to make sure I wasn't cheated on. Low and behold, I found 2 pictures of girls in it sent to him after we got married. In the first, it was just a blond girl's face, and the other was of a girl WITHOUT A SHIRT taking a picture of a tattoo on the side of her boob under her armpit. I was floored.

I'm completely and utterly lost right now. I gave up everything for him. He comes home today, and I will confront him then. I'm so emotionally broken right now. He deploys in a few weeks and it couldn't have come at a better time. I don't deserve this. I want nothing from him or to do with him. When he gets back, I'll start on everything to get divorced. I just can't believe I was tricked this way. I don't even think he really loved me. I think he wanted to marry me so badly to get money to live out of the barracks. At least I found everything out after only 1 year and not 10. I wonder how stupid he thought I was.
    Last edited by cake4lyfe; 09-09-2011 at 12:37 PM.
  2. Gained a child but lost my sanity!
    Gained a child but lost my sanity!
    Wow. I wish you the best of luck removing yourself from this looser!
  3. Libertarian by Nature - Your_Anz
    Libertarian by Nature - Your_Anz

Holy wow.... that's crazy. What did his Mom say about the lies?

Yeah I don't think I would stay after that either...
  4. Man, Wife & Dog..Just the *3* of us<3
    Man, Wife & Dog..Just the *3* of us<3
    ...Did he ever take you to get a military ID? That should say his rank.
    Lucky in love with my Best Friend
  5. Senior Member
    OMG! I can't believe that happened! I am so sorry

(and I had been wondering where you'd gone )
  6. Senior Member
    oh wow. I'm so sorry this happened to you. You definitely don't deserve this and I'm glad that you are going to confront him.

I wish you the best of luck
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    There was a whole web of lies about his rank. He said he got demoted so that's why he was a PFC.

He's a pathological liar obviously. I want nothing to do with him. I feel like if there weren't other girls on his phone, then I could probably work through this. But I can't if I was cheated on.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cake4lyfe View Post
    There was a whole web of lies about his rank. He said he got demoted so that's why he was a PFC.

He's a pathological liar obviously. I want nothing to do with him. I feel like if there weren't other girls on his phone, then I could probably work through this. But I can't if I was cheated on.
    I couldn't stay either. I'm glad you're doing what is right for you
  9. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Oh my goodness, I am so so sorry
  10. Senior Member

What a tool bag. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this Stay strong!
Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast