Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I was only talking to this guy for 2 months but..

1. Your future hair stylist :)
    Your future hair stylist :)

I was only talking to this guy for 2 months but..

Advertisements
    things got rushed like you know how I am waiting till marriage well i didnt have sex but came pretty close to it and now i feel bad and whats worse is we didnt even work out and he just wants to be friends. I am having a hard time with this all because now i feel like there was more feelings after that.

I just dont know why I am still not over him..I should be though.
    Everything happens for a reason...
  2. Your future hair stylist :)
    Its been almost a month since we stopped talking..now I am in school and thats my main focus.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Sweetheart, please PLEASE don't take this the wrong way, but you really need to take time for yourself. I see posts all the time of you going from one relationship to the next and I never see you take time for yourself to see what YOU need.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Nutmeg View Post
    Sweetheart, please PLEASE don't take this the wrong way, but you really need to take time for yourself. I see posts all the time of you going from one relationship to the next and I never see you take time for yourself to see what YOU need.
    I have to agree.

You will never find a guy that can and will give you what you need if you don't even know what you need.
  5. Lex Justo BAMF Patriot Guard Rider!
    Lex Justo BAMF Patriot Guard Rider!
    This. And please don't take this as judging, because that is the last thing I'm doing or want to do.

If you are going to succeed in saving yourself for marriage you need to be soooo careful and not put yourself into positions (literally ) where you could potentially have sex. Speaking from experience. I came close to having sex with an ex because I surrounded myself with the wrong people who didn't support me waiting, a DB who didn't respect that I wanted to wait (I put myself into that position more than once unfortunetly ). We were on a bed, he was on top of me, clothes still on, but it was getting heated. You get into that hot cloudy minded mood but I had a split second of "opened eyes" and ended things quickly. That was a long time ago but I still feel guilty and bad about that!

Whats done is done though hun. We don't know what happened, its none of our business frankly, but you learn from mistakes and you move forward and use the lesson to keep yourself out of the deep end again. It is possible, just keep that in mind.

Take some time for yourself. Find your value in yourself, not a DB or significant other. Then when your ready, find somebody who respects your desire to wait and is willing to wait for you.

PS- re-read your own siggy verse. Remember, Jesus died so you could be forgiven. All you need to do is pray and ask for it and it will be given to you.
    I've been known as
    "The Enforcer" and NavyHeart

Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day...
    Live and die on this day.

6. Senior Member
    I have to agree. I know it's hard, but sometimes being on your own is for the best

for hurting. It has actually been proven that women become more attached to men through physical intimacy (even just kissing and cuddling, it doesnt have to be sex) so I am not surprised you feel like you felt more for him after. I am guessing this possibly is the most you've done with someone? If so, it would be understandable that you're having a harder than expected time with things not working out. But dont beat yourself up or feel guilty, life is all about our experiences, and what's happened can't be changed.

It's good you're busy with school now, that should help refocus your attention. I know it's cliche, but things really do get better with time, and being busy will help loads. Hope you feel better soon!
    I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go.
    Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right.
    You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.
    And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

- Marilyn Monroe
  7. Your future hair stylist :)
    Yeah and you are so right! I do find myself going from one relationship to the next but I dont mean to meet guys but this time there staying as friends because I am so sick of being hurt and then on top of this. This happenening..its really made me upset.
  8. Your future hair stylist :)
    You know every guy that has asked me on a date I just say lets be friends first because I have not had my space and there like ok! I am just trying to enjoy and have fun now. I guess try to figure out me.