Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Just a moment of sweetness...

1. Senior Member

Just a moment of sweetness...

Advertisements
    DB isn't one of those mushy sweet guys... Which is fine. It just makes me cherish some of the things he says when he does have those sweet moments...

Well he is getting ready to go to NTC and I am getting ready to start school so I came down here to spend a couple days with him. I spent more on the hotel than I planned but I knew I was getting paid on the last night that I was going to be there so I had planned on having a nice dinner and buying a sexy little outfit for bed and you know making it a sweet romantic night for the two of us.

But of course my paycheck was not what I was expecting it to be so plans had to change... I am still getting used to the whole "go with the flow things change plans change" lifestyle that I think is just linked to the military so I took it kind of hard...

Anyway DB and I were on our way back from grabbing dinner and he was like whats wrong and I just tried to shrug it off and tell him nothing but he knows me so much better than that and he asked again...

So I told him all about this great night I had planned and how I completely ruined it casue I miscalculated my finances and how pissed I was at myself because we were just gonna spend our last night together eating Taco Bell and watching TV.

And he turned to me and said "Baby, I enjoy EVERY night we spend together. I don't care what we do, as long as I am with you, I have never had a bad night with you."

It was just nice to hear him say and it was one of those "how did I get so lucky?" moments
  2. Senior Member
    aww that is so sweet
    I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go.
    Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right.
    You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.
    And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

- Marilyn Monroe
  3. Senior Member

sometimes it really is the little things

On my way to a healthier me, one mile at a time
  4. Senior Member
    Awww he's a keeper

NotThatMonkey is my awesome Wifey
  5. Senior Member
    It's all about the little things. On vacation before the military last year, DB and I ordered pizza and watched TV in the hotel room. Probably my favorite night from the week.
    "At story time I want to hear our tale"-DF

Wedding buddies with April Lynne!! !
  6. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

You gotta love it when they're sweet like that!

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Playin' in the Mountains of good ole Colorado
    A simple reminder that the simplest things really are the ones that often matter the most. HOW SWEET!
    C8lynsarah is my wifey. She keeps me when life gets bumpy!

"I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I'm doing today?" And whenever the answer has been "NO" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something....almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose."