Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you in here?

1. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Blog Entries

Puke Are you in here?

Advertisements
    Random question/observation? Is there anyone else here who is afraid to put too much info up on this site, not because of OPSEC or anything like that, but because an ex might show up? I'm always curious if DB ex wife is on this website... that'd be so awkward to run into her! I would only know it was her if she posted a picture.

Now I have the X Files theme running in my head.... I dunno. I'm random! And bored!
  2. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker

no. How would an ex know and why would an ex care?

3. Banned
    Banned
    I have thought about that before. oh well lol.
  4. Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Bringing wizard awareness to muggles everywhere
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post

no. How would an ex know and why would an ex care?
    They might pick up on some things you say. but also, some are crazy go nuts! very vindictive people out there these days. Not sure if she is though.... just a thought that runs through my head some times when I put up something "more personal."
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Playin' in the Mountains of good ole Colorado
    I've thought about it when it came to a former friend of ours that is a bit out there and a military gf.... But then I remember I'm here to make friends and find support.
    C8lynsarah is my wifey. She keeps me when life gets bumpy!

"I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I'm doing today?" And whenever the answer has been "NO" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something....almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose."
  6. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    Nope. Never thought of that... haha
  7. Banned
    Banned
    There is a former friend of mine on here. Doesn't bother me any. We hate each other, but if she finds support here, more power to her. I do my thing...she does her thing.
  8. Yes I miss Spell Words and my Grammar Sucks.... Get over it.
    Yes I miss Spell Words and my Grammar Sucks.... Get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malfoy View Post
    Random question/observation? Is there anyone else here who is afraid to put too much info up on this site, not because of OPSEC or anything like that, but because an ex might show up? I'm always curious if DB ex wife is on this website... that'd be so awkward to run into her! I would only know it was her if she posted a picture.

Now I have the X Files theme running in my head.... I dunno. I'm random! And bored!

Umm as long as you conduct yourself right and share on here what is okay with your SO then I don't see the problem .

Everything I share on here my dh knows. So there is nothing and Ex or anybody could do to cause problems.
  9. Senior Member
    As far as I know there are only two (three but one isn't active at all if even still a member) people I know. Sandy and Uta. I try to not read much of Sandy's business since I know her husband and Uta I know a lot about her wild life that nothing surprises me them both though.
  10. Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Don't ever settle for less than you deserve.
    Nope I'd not really care unless they tried to talk to me which I'd just make it where they couldn't see anything on my page or message me at all. Like if DH's ex wife was on here which she had been sleeping around with Navy guys including some of DH's ex buddies last DH heard anything about her so who knows but who cares as long as she's smart enough to stay the hell away from me we're good.

Then my ex he's jobless, homeless, and doing god knows what last I heard he'd not be smart enough to hunt me down on here and even if he was with his anger he'd be banned the same day he joined if he tried outing me he just isn't smart enough to make me mad enough to do anything to him which would make him even more angry.

Honestly though OP I'd hope any ex's from his past would have more of a life then to out and hunt you down.
    Signature removed due to size.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast