Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Finally! But GAAH!

1. Formerly BooBoo_Bear
    Formerly BooBoo_Bear

Finally! But GAAH!

Advertisements
    Finally got to talk to my cruuush!

I haven't gotten to IM with deployed "friend" in almost 2 weeks, and I was starting to really miss him! There have been one line messages a couple times on the dating site we met on, but hardly anything.

Yet again, he asked me what we were when he was home (We were before he left.) He asked once before and all I said was "I don't know, I have a crush on you so it's complicated" and he just said "I see" or "yeah" or something. Tonight I told him again, that I don't know, it's complicated in my eyes. Because I like him and I want it to be more, I want to say dating, but in all actuality it was probably more FWB cuz that's all we would really do.
    He just responded "I see what you mean" and then asked me something else so I didn't even think to ask him how he viewed it. I'm so mad at myself! Next time we talk, I'm asking him! Sometimes I think he has the same feelings as me, sometimes I think not... I just want to know! That fact that he's asked twice makes me go hmmmm

When I went to preview it, I had typed :sux instead of

It def did not suck!
  2. “Laugh as much as you breathe & love as long as you live"
    “Laugh as much as you breathe & love as long as you live"
    Glad you got to talk to him!

And you're right - if you want to know whether or not he feels the same way (or just HOW he feels) - ask! I know when DB calls I get so excited that I forget to tell him half of the things I was planning on so I know how you can get sidetracked. Try to remember to ask next time, and perhaps you'll get the answer you're hoping for!!

DB:"I don't need a bunch of stuff to be happy, I just need you"
  3. Formerly BooBoo_Bear
    Formerly BooBoo_Bear
    Thanks! I honestly don't expect the answer I'm hoping for, but that's ok. It's not even something I would ask if he hadn't asked me it twice so far! He's still worth waking up at 2 am and not going back to bed for
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo_Bear View Post
    Thanks! I honestly don't expect the answer I'm hoping for, but that's ok. It's not even something I would ask if he hadn't asked me it twice so far! He's still worth waking up at 2 am and not going back to bed for
    Ask for sure!!!! my DB did this a lot when he first started liking me. for two reasons... since he liked me he liked to hear that i was intrested in him back. but it also gave him insight into where i saw things heading.

Please let us know how it goes