Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: divorce.

1. Regular Member

divorce.

Advertisements
    my stomachs hurting, i feel like crying. i'm at my parents, and he's flying home tomorrow.. 5 states away. we both have our share of issues, and i know i'ma b*tch and cranky, but just because i'ma b*tch doesn't give ANYONE the right to throw things, break 4 laptops, hit the dogs, spit on me, call the cops ON ME for NO reason.. so i know it's best. in my heart i KNOW i'm not happy with him.

but why today, a day after the fight am i sitting here with a stomach ache, trying to think of ways to get him to come back to me? how is he the one leaving me, changing his number.. and not wanting to be with me? me myself and IIIII should be the one thats not caring and ending it.

ugh. i just want to curl up in a ball and cry. for days. and not to mention i have what little i could grab and take to my mothers. including our two dogs that we had together. one of the dogs liked him more than myself.. mainly because i was the one that was working 24/7 and he was the one that was at home, but when i look at him its like im betraying him by leaving his dad or something. my husband didnt want either of the dogs, he doesnt care about them.

why do i feel so bad?? UGHHHHH. he leaves today for his home state. and says he's writing up seperation papers and such.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Wow I am so sorry We can offer a lot of support here. I'm really sorry this is happening to you. It'd be nice to get to know you a little bit so we know how to help. There's a section for newbies and you can post about yourself there. I'm praying for you message me if you need to talk.
  3. Regular Member
    thanks, just is hard. hard not to call him, and beg. i just don't understand why i feel like this when he treats me like dog crap..
  4. Banned
    Banned
    im on my phone right now so i can't say what i wanna say but ill come back an comment.... for now.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Me: Southern California Him: stationed in Okinawa, deployed to Phillippines
    One of my favorite quotes is: "Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."

He is the one with issues, he treats you like crap, and you don't deserve that. And it doesn't sound like he is willing to fix himself. Have you suggested counseling/anger management to him?

I'm sorry this is happening to you It's hard to walk away from someone you love even though you know the relationship is toxic!
  6. Lex Justo BAMF Patriot Guard Rider!
    Lex Justo BAMF Patriot Guard Rider!
    He did what you couldn't find in yourself to do. Broke off an EXTREMELY unhealthy marriage. It hurts now. But it will get better.
    I've been known as
    "The Enforcer" and NavyHeart

Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live or die on this day...
    Live and die on this day.

7. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. I promise it DOES get better and you will look back one day (hopefully not too far off in the future) and be SO glad that you are no longer in an abusive relationship. (Even if he didn't physically abuse YOU directly, it sounds like an emotionally abusive relationship with all that was going on.)

Hang in there and take it one day at a time. I'm glad you were able to leave and stay with your mom.
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
  8. Senior Member
    I'm so sorry that your going through this I don't know you well enough but for you to put up with that for how ever long you had your stronger than you know it and will come out greater than all of this in the end. I just thought of one of my fav quotes to best fit what I'm really trying to say:

“Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.”
    ~Dalai Lama

9. Regular Member
    I know it hurts but I and ur dogs desever better. Just know where here for you!
    [url=http://www.ezticker.com/]
  10. Regular Member
    very verbally abusive. he calls me names, my parents names.. my mom names, and i LOVE LOVE LOVE my mom, she's my best friend. so that broke my heart, and he'd do it just to piss me off.

i know it's better, it's just hard. at night, when i'm sleeping alone.. or when i see our dogs.

i do plan on going to talk to college's and trying to enroll, and just work and take care of the dogs. i'm going to try to get it off my mind, just really really really hard. esp seeing couples all the time all happy and stuff. i REALLY want to call him and be like "TAKE ME BACK" that's all i've thought about all day, but i don't want to seem like a crazy b*tch and both my parents are begging me not to get back with him like we usually do.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast