Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: need opinions........

1. Junior Member

need opinions........

Advertisements
    So here is my situation......... Met a guy online. We talked online and he invited me for coffee. I drove to his city (about 45 min). We talked until the coffee shop was closing, he invited me to go do something else. Not knowing his city very well I let him throw out suggestions. He works long hours so one of his suggestions was to go back to his house show me the "79" camaro he is restoring, and watch a movie. I agreed I figured that he seemed like a good guy. So he had me get in his truck and go to his house, we looked at said camaro, and then watched Ghostbusters. We got cold while watching the movie so he grabbed a banket, after he spread the blanket over us he asked if I would cuddle up to him. At that point I was pretty attracted to him so I did. We finished the movie and he figured out I was ticklish. So we played that game for a bit. He started to kinda fall asleep, so he felt bad but asked if it was ok to take me back to my car. We drove back to my car and he said that he wanted to see me again. At that point I was pretty estatic. I said yeah sure that would be fun.

Now here is the kicker.... that was a week and half ago. I mentioned 3 days after that date that I was trying to plan my week and wondered if he had any idea when he wanted to see me again (I was on staycation). He said he was busy the next 2 weeks. We've sent a couple of texts back and forth but I didn't want to bomb his phone with texts. He has yet to call. I was going to his city over the weekend so I sent him a text to see if he was busy. He said "sadly yes. maybe next weekend." So I guess my question is do I wait and see or just move on? Suggestions? Tips?

TIA
  2. Yes I miss Spell Words and my Grammar Sucks.... Get over it.
    Yes I miss Spell Words and my Grammar Sucks.... Get over it.
    He seems like nice guy, so i would say yes and no.
    You two are not exclusive, he is not your boyfriend, so if you meet somebody else its not like you're cheating or anything.

I Try to be Nicer, when you Try to be Smarter.
  3. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I agree. If he calls or texts then cool but if not, then it's not like you had a kid with him or anything
    Move on the next and play tickle-wars with another hot attractive guy
  4. Junior Member
    true... I just don't know what to think. Usually, the guys I've gone on dates with from online are just not worth my time. This guy is the total package. Good looking, stable, funny, sweet. I'd totally go on a date with some other guy but I'm afraid some how I'm jacking up this opportunity. My roommate (who is male) thinks I should wait and see if he calls then tell him I made plans and see how he reacts.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    He probably is busy and you've only been one date. So don't plan around him. Go out do your own thing.
  6. Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCWife09 View Post
    Yeah I agree. If he calls or texts then cool but if not, then it's not like you had a kid with him or anything
    Move on the next and play tickle-wars with another hot attractive guy
    yeah no kids here....... unless somehow he got me preggers thru osmosis.. J/K
  7. Senior Member
    I wouldn't start out playing games with him, he did tell you within the next two weeks... So till then go on with your life, if he calls and your available then great, go see him... If your not set up another time... If he doesn't call then you have your answer... I wouldn't chase him per say... Good luck doll!
  8. Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Pandora View Post
    He probably is busy and you've only been one date. So don't plan around him. Go out do your own thing.
    I agree........ I'm probably just caught up in his hotness......
  9. Your friendly neighborhood gun totin' mama!
    Your friendly neighborhood gun totin' mama!
    Teri!!!!!!!!

He sounds like a great guy. But, since it was just a date, do your own thang. If he calls, sweet. If not, bummer.

I saw on FB you were workin on your bike. Was it brokedid???
    Women are not the weak, frail little flowers that they are advertised. There has never been anything invented yet, including war, that a man would enter into, that a woman wouldn't, too. --Will Rogers

Sometimes damaged goods are more valuable because of their unique qualities.

FOLLOW OPSEC PLEASE!!!!!
  10. Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny_Love View Post
    I wouldn't start out playing games with him, he did tell you within the next two weeks... So till then go on with your life, if he calls and your available then great, go see him... If your not set up another time... If he doesn't call then you have your answer... I wouldn't chase him per say... Good luck doll!

I'm glad you pointed out the game thing...thanks...... I didn't even think about that being a game. That would be so unhealthy for me to do.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast